Post-Game Talk: Capitals vs Avalanche 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'm not sure of what I want for the Caps at this point. I want a real change of mentality, a real change in management, coaching and players. But at the same time, I can't suffer the embarrassment of missing the playoffs this year with all the top end talent we have. We locked up Oshie and Kuznetsov to long contracts last summer. The management wants to continue to be a playoff team and perhaps regain the contender status within that timeframe. I want to make the playoffs again this year, because missing the playoffs will kill what's left of our fanbase.

It's very conflicting.
The on-ice product right now is killing the fanbase.It is unwatchable and hopeless. Rip off the band aid.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
The on-ice product right now is killing the fanbase.It is unwatchable and hopeless. Rip off the band aid.

People still show up, people will still watch games when you have 8, 19, 77 and 92 in the lineup. If they play to the best of their abilities, there is something to watch. That's why I want us to turn our season around, to watch them playing exciting hockey again and to get some playoff hockey.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Averaging 6 goals a game against since the return of Niskanen. Better pick it up :help:
Agree. The dcore doesn't seem to have any chemistry. It would help if we actually has set pairings. We have had all sorts of pairings in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->