Capitals Prospect Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hrkac Circus

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
2004-05 Wolfsburg Grizzly Adams DEL 50 games 26 goals 22 assists 48 points

Alexander Ovechkin, or Ivan Ciernik?

I know, I know it's hard to determine just which superior talent these eye-popping statistics belong to. The answer, my dear friends, may come as quite a shock to some.

Many will say, "But Hrkac Cirus, the DEL sucks donkey nuts compared to the RSL!" Not so fast, sir.

In my humble and oh-so expert opinion, the talent level of the RSL comes nowhere near that of the DEL, one of the world's premier and most prestigious professional ice hockey leagues. The DEL was previously shunned by the hockey community, mainly because players were so poor they were forced to use their penises as hockey sticks.

But with the insurgence of young up-and-comers (such as Ivan the Great) it has transformed itself into a hockey powerhouse. Many will argue that Ivan Ciernik is "not a young player," or "looks like Zoro," but that is far from the point. He is, simply put, quite possibly the greatest talent to ever come out of a woman's vagina.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The Hrkac Circus said:

I know, I know it's hard to determine just which superior talent these eye-popping statistics belong to. The answer, my dear friends, may come as quite a shock to some.

Many will say, "But Hrkac Cirus, the DEL sucks donkey nuts compared to the RSL!" Not so fast, sir.

In my humble and oh-so expert opinion, the talent level of the RSL comes nowhere near that of the DEL, one of the world's premier and most prestigious professional ice hockey leagues. The DEL was previously shunned by the hockey community, mainly because players were so poor they were forced to use their penises as hockey sticks.

But with the insurgence of young up-and-comers (such as Ivan the Great) it has transformed itself into a hockey powerhouse. Many will argue that Ivan Ciernik is "not a young player," or "looks like Zoro," but that is far from the point. He is, simply put, quite possibly the greatest talent to ever come out of a woman's vagina.

We've seen Ciernik go through Washington once... Hopefully not again.

n00dles

Dec 13, 2003
Germany
Visit site
The Hrkac Circus said:

RSL > DEL
Ovechkin > Ciernik
"I believe Ciernik can have success in the NHL..." > your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->