Post-Game Talk: Capitals at Vegas GMGMs 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I was worried after the pathetic Arizona game that these guys were starting one of there “coasting” streaks. Looks like that’s what’s happening. Happy holidays everyone I’ll check back in after the new year. Hope my caps are back by then

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
My thoughts as I watch this are:
1. F the NHL for letting Vegas skip paying its dues like every other expansion team has.

2. Trotz needs to go. I don’t care what our record is, our possession stats throughout the Trotz era speaks volumes.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I'm catching up.
Sheesh 0-3, seems they played the same type of 1st pd they did vs Arizona :eek:

Except Vegas is much better :help:

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
My thoughts as I watch this are:
1. F the NHL for letting Vegas skip paying its dues like every other expansion team has.

2. Trotz needs to go. I don’t care what our record is, our possession stats throughout the Trotz era speaks volumes.
I agree with your first point. Even before the expansion draft and I saw what players were available I knew they would have a good team.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Those numbers weren't bad prior to this season. But they're low key kind of terrible this season and there's no obvious remedy (or apparent care as long as they pick up points).

If they don't get Holtby standing on his head and their shooters beating the percentages they don't have much to distinguish themselves with. They have to scrap for it and when their habits fall off it all slides.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Well, its not a bad thing if they lose badly today. They will know what they should improve for playoffs. It wasn't obvious what their weaknesses before today.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Nice pp. Kuzy had 3 passes picked off and Ovi passes to a guy that is going for a line change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->