Pre-Game Talk: Capitals 2018 trade deadline thread (Bob Mckenzie says caps in on notable defenders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
I'd rather they just keep cashing in all their chips every year while Ovechkin is still in his prime, it's not like Mac and company can draft or develop for shit. Maybe they San Jose their way to a finals. Have a rebuild once AO is gone and just root for the Blues or someone for those 5 years.

At this point watching AO score 800+ goals would be as rewarding as a cup and the latter is actually attainable

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I'm sure this is probably just an error, but the Caps roster currently shows Nathan Walker. He hasn't been up in awhile and the roster is accurate (including the new guys) except for him.

Washington Capitals 2017 Roster

I don't think it's an error. Think you might have stumbled onto something lol

Whether that something is a trade idk. Tom Wilson did leave practice with an injury and didn't return. We will have to see what it is

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
I don't think it's an error. Think you might have stumbled onto something lol

Whether that something is a trade idk. Tom Wilson did leave practice with an injury and didn't return. We will have to see what it is
Trotz said he would be fine to play tomorrow but perhaps that changed. They already had an extra forward so would be odd to call someone up, no?

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Also NHL rosters are capped at 23 and there are 24 listed there. So I think it is pretty clear that that list is not official

Bananas

Mar 26, 2007
I still can’t believe we’ve never traded from our core. The only core guys who’ve left walked for nothing. When I say core I’m saying top 5-6 players on the team at any given time.

It’s kinda crazy and given the results...it’s also kinda stupid.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I still can’t believe we’ve never traded from our core. The only core guys who’ve left walked for nothing. When I say core I’m saying top 5-6 players on the team at any given time.

It’s kinda crazy and given the results...it’s also kinda stupid.

Looking back... what a massive mistake that has been.

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->