GDT: CAPITALize on the Games in Hand!: Capitals @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
To be more accurate people are complaining about complaining about Keith in ‘past’ games.
Thank you!

That's EXACTLY what's happening here. I was through talking about him for the weekend, unless Hynes was feeling really super daring and was ready to start him tomorrow and announcing that today, but someone had to come on here, quote his wins/loss record, use me by name to incite another conversation about this guy, which had to be baiting me at this point. And here we are again, talking about him. And I didn't start this time! I know I should probably not fall for the bait anymore.

By the way, Lundqvist belongs in the HOF!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

What. A. f***ING. JOKE.

Seriously, this is dumb at this point.

I don't understand what needs to happen for Cory to get back in there.

He wasn't great last night, second goal sucked, we can rationalize it all we want, but that's all it is.

And I was starting to think nice things about Hynes lately.

Reactions: glenwo2

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
how about cory needs to be healthy and get a practice in after sitting out for 5 days? what's a joke about that

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
What. A. ****ING. JOKE.

Seriously, this is dumb at this point.

I don't understand what needs to happen for Cory to get back in there.

He wasn't great last night, second goal sucked, we can rationalize it all we want, but that's all it is.

And I was starting to think nice things about Hynes lately.
Corey's still sick. Missed practice again today.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Corey's still sick. Missed practice again today.
Fair enough.

I was not up to speed on any of today's practice happenings. Just now eating my lunch and checking things out. Between the need to break knuckles touting Kinkaid recently by one poster and an update I got from NHL app saying ''Kinkaid seizing opportunity'' it was like it's being rubbed in my face at this point haha. I thought this was because he had played good or got the win again.

Also got one saying that Shattenkirk is out and having surgery for a torn meniscus, with no timetable for return.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
how about cory needs to be healthy and get a practice in after sitting out for 5 days? what's a joke about that
I wasn't aware that he was still sick when I saw that tweet.

I didn't see this talked about last night, but Cory took an accidental stick from Orpik last night while sitting on the bench. The NBC post game showed it happening, not even sure if the Devils feed caught that, but I heard the Caps feed did.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I'm a little worried about Cory if he's still sick, they said it was a 24 hour bug but apparently it's his 5th day being sick. Which is strange, since yesterday he said he would have been able to start if they had asked him.

If they're just dragging along this illness thing because they want to give Kink an excuse to start then so be it, otherwise if Cory has actually had the stomach flu for five days he should really be in a hospital.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Yeah that's gotta be some rough stuff, 5 days is a good stretch to start feeling better so he must not be able to stay out of the men's room right now with whatever is ailing him

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm a little worried about Cory if he's still sick, they said it was a 24 hour bug but apparently it's his 5th day being sick. Which is strange, since yesterday he said he would have been able to start if they had asked him.

If they're just dragging along this illness thing because they want to give Kink an excuse to start then so be it, otherwise if Cory has actually had the stomach flu for five days he should really be in a hospital.
I'm now starting to worry about him getting clipped with Orpik's stick on the bench last night.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah that's gotta be some rough stuff, 5 days is a good stretch to start feeling better so he must not be able to stay out of the men's room right now with whatever is ailing him
This reminds me of when DeBoer said ''We would have needed a port-a-potty on the bench if Sal was gonna play in the 3rd'' about Salvador during a game 11-12, when he obviously got sick later in the game.:laugh:

Reactions: mtnet

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Fair enough.

I was not up to speed on any of today's practice happenings. Just now eating my lunch and checking things out. Between the need to break knuckles touting Kinkaid recently by one poster and an update I got from NHL app saying ''Kinkaid seizing opportunity'' it was like it's being rubbed in my face at this point haha. I thought this was because he had played good or got the win again.

Also got one saying that Shattenkirk is out and having surgery for a torn meniscus, with no timetable for return.
Heh. I guess I should have used an emoji. I had JUST read the tweet about Corey still being sick and Kinky starting right before I read your post, so I couldn't resist posting the tweet :)

Reactions: Bleedred

Steelman

Sep 26, 2016
what's everyone's problem w/ Kinkaid. They were on a 6 game loosing streak w/ Cory and Kinkaid comes in and wins 2 in a row when they needed it most. I say keep riding Kinkaid till he loses.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
what's everyone's problem w/ Kinkaid. They were on a 6 game loosing streak w/ Cory and Kinkaid comes in and wins 2 in a row when they needed it most. I say keep riding Kinkaid till he loses.

I think the problem is Kinkaid, in general, not stopping pucks from going in the net enough this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad