Canucks WJC Draft Discussion

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
good lord Laine at 8th overall

how do you strike out on all 3 drafts in the same year @Tryamkin

remember when you said Werenski was a bad pick?
or just last year when I made fun of your Laine pick and said he was not top 20, you convinced everyone in the draft that I was crazy

ahahaha
what’s so crazy about an elite winger? my draft wasn’t that bad, way to switch up the subject tho, join the draft, or leave your shallow but meaningless digs behind.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
another gem, how do you make fun of my kadri pick at 98 and then go on to select Jason Spezza

fwt

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
what’s so crazy about an elite winger? my draft wasn’t that bad, way to switch up the subject tho, join the draft, or leave your shallow but meaningless digs behind.

"Hutton just hates on all my picks."
me "Laine isn't in my top 30"
"You're wrong and you know it"

how are you going to be a good scout when you dont listen to people and learn from your mistakes. Laine was a hilarious pick at 8. Listen to the master not people like scholarships that congratulated you on that pick

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
You joining the draft or not pal?

This is the only thing you've said in the last 2 pages that were not lies or an attempt to hide

I'm in if we do a $ league. $15 an entry winner take all. Randomizer done live

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Jakepauler back at it again with the fake news

that draft was funny, I was trying to stay low-key but somehow everyone figured out that they weren't going to win so they stopped drafting when it was 95% completed

and no shocker, the first person to quit was Tryamkin because he knew his team was bottom 3

Also, the year I "missed" the playoffs, I had the best roster, or in your eyes should be the 2nd best roster. How is that relevant to you not winning? we both can agree that LWMD 2 voting was rigged
Even if it was the second best roster in my eyes, my team was still number 1. You voted for me in the finals too.

So yeah we're 1-1 rn and both of us should have rings in the LWMD.

I didn't quit your league, so counting that as a victory is dumb.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Even if it was the second best roster in my eyes, my team was still number 1. You voted for me in the finals too.

So yeah we're 1-1 rn and both of us should have rings in the LWMD.

I didn't quit your league, so counting that as a victory is dumb.

do you really want me to poll our respective teams in HAS?

How are we 1-1? You were up against one of the worst teams I've seen and still lost with my vote. ahah that counts as a win

let's do a real draft then too, make it a holdidya special. 1 hour clock, send lists. 15 bucks per entry, who's down?

@Hutton @Tryamkin

I'm down with a "real draft". Winner is determined by points for forwards/defensemen and wins for goaltenders. That's the only way to do it

Can't get Lavar and Scholarship to ruin that

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I'm down to host (inputing your rosters) in officepool/onlinepools and collect + payout paypal

Someone else can do the live randomizer

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

How are we 1-1? You were up against one of the worst teams I've seen and still lost with my vote. ahah that counts as a win

I'm down with a "real draft". Winner is determined by points for forwards/defensemen and wins for goaltenders. That's the only way to do it

You said I couldn't beat you, yet in year 2 of LWMD I went to the finals and you didn't make the playoffs. That's clearly doing better than you, and thus meaning I beat you already.

We have took place in two completed drafts against each other, you finished higher in one and I finished higher in the other, it's not rocket science.

I ain't playing no f***ass fantasy points league btw

Reactions: LaVar

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013

yikes keep my name out of your mouth small baller

edit: he thinks anyone would let HIM pool the $$ :laugh::naughty::laugh::naughty:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
yikes keep my name out of your mouth small baller

edit: he thinks anyone would let HIM pool the $$ :laugh::naughty::laugh::naughty:

> calls someone small baller
> roleplays as Lavar
> now indistinguishable from all the other small balling Lavar posers in the youtube comment section

also I've paid out over $5k in splits and pools, sooo who do you suggest (I'm not opposed to sending $15 to a stranger)? a good name and reputation is all that matters in life

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
You said I couldn't beat you, yet in year 2 of LWMD I went to the finals and you didn't make the playoffs. That's clearly doing better than you, and thus meaning I beat you already.

We have took place in two completed drafts against each other, you finished higher in one and I finished higher in the other, it's not rocket science.

I ain't playing no ****ass fantasy points league btw

how do you propose a $ draft without points being the determinant factor.

16 other teams finished higher, somehow you admit that playoff voting was rigged but still take that as a win for yourself

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
also I've paid out over $5k in splits and pools, sooo who do you suggest (I'm not opposed to sending $15 to a stranger)? a good name and reputation is all that matters in life
just gonna pretend like those first 3 lines never happened

i suggest dabeast.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
just gonna pretend like those first 3 lines never happened

i suggest dabeast.

> calls someone small baller
> roleplays as Lavar
> now indistinguishable from all the other small balling Lavar posers in the youtube comment section

> is a Swedish guy previously called Wennberg

Reactions: LaVar

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
This is the only thing you've said in the last 2 pages that were not lies or an attempt to hide

I'm in if we do a $ league. $15 an entry winner take all. Randomizer done live
That’s not what this is. Join, or stop talking trash that you can’t back up.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
how do you propose a $ draft without points being the determinant factor.

16 other teams finished higher, somehow you admit that playoff voting was rigged but still take that as a win for yourself

HF polls, its flawed but it's more representative than a fantasy league which values Derrick Pouliot over Christopher Tanev.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada

Attachments

• 8CC239E5-5508-407E-820F-4BCDC30BD156.jpeg
    8CC239E5-5508-407E-820F-4BCDC30BD156.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 8

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009

congrats you took a screenshot of that one time you said Pettersson was a good pick.

Didn't I say I liked the pick too? But that's too easy. Your rankings looked like it came from scouting other people's lists. Patrick at 2 smh

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
congrats you took a screenshot of that one time you said Pettersson was a good pick.

Didn't I say I liked the pick too? But that's too easy. Your rankings looked like it came from scouting other people's lists. Patrick at 2 smh
Bud I gave full descriptions for every single player originally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->