Fiesta league top line

Alex Ovechkin / Steven Stamkos / Brock Boeser

LmaO in a 30 team league i got the 3 beat goal scorers LmAoooo

jakepauler with the fake news

c41893fe94c623589d7f76661837fa2b.png

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
i drafted brock boeser and was mocked lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao and traded for ovi Lmaoaoaoa

f*** jake paul, allyssa violet is hot af tho how does a grown man know about kid drama

@Hutton

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
i drafted brock boeser and was mocked lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao and traded for ovi Lmaoaoaoa

**** jake paul, allyssa violet is hot af tho how does a grown man know about kid drama

@Hutton

im your dad

nobody mocked you for boeser, but barbashev as your 1c

disowned tryamkin for his drafting record

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
im your dad

nobody mocked you for boeser, but barbashev as your 1c

disowned tryamkin for his drafting record
my first like centre was Jamie Ben lmaoaoaoaoa.

you know in your heart that you call me daddy, i dicatate which drafts you play in and which ones you don't.

back on the leash old man

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
my first like centre was Jamie Ben lmaoaoaoaoa.

you know in your heart that you call me daddy, i dicatate which drafts you play in and which ones you don't.

back on the leash old man

i literally took over your draft and named it after myself

i then went on to draft so well that people prematurely quit before I inevitably win 16-0 again

come back to me when you win a championship son

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
i literally took over your draft and named it after myself

i then went on to draft so well that people prematurely quit before I inevitably win 16-0 again

come back to me when you win a championship son
i've won't 15 championship on the big boys forum on the main GM game thread come back when you're doing playing in the minors lmao you're a nobody to bigbensf and the boys :laugh:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
i've won't 15 championship on the big boys forum on the main GM game thread come back when you're doing playing in the minors lmao you're a nobody to bigbensf and the boys :laugh:

and you're 0-2 whenever you're in a draft with me

that instantly disqualifies whatever championship you happen to win lmao

congrats on being gretzky in the antarctic hockey federation

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
and you're 0-2 whenever you're in a draft with me

that instantly disqualifies whatever championship you happen to win lmao

congrats on being gretzky in the antarctic hockey federation

you're a grown man talking about his success in virtual drafts in comparison to u 17's (Tryamkin)

i have more rings than you have fingers, you have won 1 game in your entire life. even you voted for me in the finals in 2016, i got jobbed.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
you're a grown man talking about his success in virtual drafts in comparison to u 17's (Tryamkin)

i have more rings than you have fingers, you have won 1 game in your entire life. even you voted for me in the finals in 2016, i got jobbed.

i have more rings than you have fingers, you haven't won a game in your entire life. even you voted for me to make the playoffs in 2016, i got jobbed.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

i have more rings than you have fingers, you haven't won a game in your entire life. even you voted for me to make the playoffs in 2016, i got jobbed.
this is probably all true aside from the fact that i literally have won 10+ games on the big boys forum.

Attachments

• IMG_6428.PNG
    IMG_6428.PNG
    162.2 KB · Views: 7

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
this is probably all true aside from the fact that i literally have won 10+ games on the big boys forum.

is it the big boys tournament if you can win over there but can't win at all vs me?

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
is it the big boys tournament if you can win over there but can't win at all vs me?
we have played 3 games together. First time you were better, simple. Second time my team finished 2nd out of 30th and you missed the playoffs. 3rd time you quit your own draft.

Please tell me how I can't beat you again when we are 1-1 against each other?

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
3rd time you quit your own draft.

Jakepauler back at it again with the fake news

that draft was funny, I was trying to stay low-key but somehow everyone figured out that they weren't going to win so they stopped drafting when it was 95% completed

and no shocker, the first person to quit was Tryamkin because he knew his team was bottom 3

Also, the year I "missed" the playoffs, I had the best roster, or in your eyes should be the 2nd best roster. How is that relevant to you not winning? we both can agree that LWMD 2 voting was rigged

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
bud, your drafting record and scouting efforts on the 2017 draft gives me legal leeway
you keep saying “drafting record”. I made the playoffs in 2/3 years. I win most of the speed drafts we do. You’re spewing lies again pal.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
you keep saying “drafting record”. I made the playoffs in 2/3 years. I win most of the speed drafts we do. You’re spewing lies again pal.

legit dead, literally everyone beats your ass in those. I feel bad that somehow you've convinced yourself that you're a scout... that was such an unexpected plot twist

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Jakepauler back at it again with the fake news

that draft was funny, I was trying to stay low-key but somehow everyone figured out that they weren't going to win so they stopped drafting when it was 95% completed

and no shocker, the first person to quit was Tryamkin because he knew his team was bottom 3

Also, the year I "missed" the playoffs, I had the best roster, or in your eyes should be the 2nd best roster. How is that relevant to you not winning? we both can agree that LWMD 2 voting was rigged
I quit because you ran a trash game. You weren’t even there for half of it.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
legit dead, literally everyone beats your ass in those. I feel bad that somehow you've convinced yourself that you're a scout... that was such an unexpected plot twist
once again, big talk old man, join this draft and show me ur not as trash as ur making ur self out to be.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I quit because you ran a trash game. You weren’t even there for half of it.

What are you even talking about, I updated the board and had equifax run it while i was gone. Still your draft was abysmal

Here for all to see
$

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
good lord Laine at 8th overall

how do you strike out on all 3 drafts in the same year @Tryamkin

remember when you said Werenski was a bad pick?
or just last year when I made fun of your Laine pick and said he was not top 20, you convinced everyone in the draft that I was crazy

ahahaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad