Confirmed with Link: Canucks Sign F Elias Pettersson to 3 Year ELC

theoriginalBCF

Jan 29, 2018
It's go time. The kid is the real deal... but it will take him 2 years before he is going to be super impactful. But he will be atop 5 player when he's rolling.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Excited to see what he can do on the fourth line with limited power play time playing the “right way”. I wonder if we could sign Prust to mentor him.

He'll have the future GM and Patrice Bergeron incarnate on his line I'm sure he'll be fine

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
So it begins
Worst case scenario is he isn’t physically ready and can’t overcome the barrier yet son he starts in the AHL as a 19 years old, glad that he wasn’t a CHL player otherwise he won’t be able to do that

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Who?

JK

Not that there was any doubt he would sign but it's good to have this done.Its Gonna be fun to watch Elias play in the NHL when the time comes.

theoriginalBCF

Jan 29, 2018
*BOOM :pickle:

Mark my words..........He's going to be the greatest Canuck EVER..........Big day for us - Regardless of the state of the rest of our team this guy is a SUPERSTAR in the making and should give even the most pessimistic of fans something to look forward to.

:devdance:
The core of Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson, Dahlen, Juolevi, Demko will either go down as a bust, the best core the team has ever had.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
So it begins
Worst case scenario is he isn’t physically ready and can’t overcome the barrier yet son he starts in the AHL as a 19 years old, glad that he wasn’t a CHL player otherwise he won’t be able to do that

He was born in 1998, so he'd be AHL eligible even if he was drafted out of the CHL. Similar to Lind and Gadjovich who would be overagers in the CHL if they returned next year.

VancouverJagger

Not trying to fit in
Feb 26, 2017
Vancouver - Coal Harbour
The core of Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson, Dahlen, Juolevi, Demko will either go down as a bust, the best core the team has ever had.

If we can add in a top pairing D-man this draft to that group I think this group has every opportunity to be the latter. Especially if Pettersson can make the transition to being a center.........all very plausible scenarios....:dumbo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad