Canucks Season "Pump Up" Video

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Did one of these before the playoffs last year, and with hockey on the horizon again (especially after a lockout), thought I'd try again.

The clips are from various seasons, but I don't think there's anyone in them that isn't on the team now. Had a hell of a time figuring out how to end it. The song gets really uptempo at the end, so I was going to do a lot of quick cuts, but that just wasn't working. Not sure I'm sold on the end, but I'm done with this project.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Callhee

Embrace the hate.
Aug 24, 2009
Awesome job! The only problem is that I am now all psyched up for hockey, but puck drop is still 8 days away. :cry:

HiggsBroson

Feb 2, 2010
Man going up 2-0 into Boston. All we had to do was win 1 game in Boston. What could've been?? Oh well that's the past. Can't wait for season to start ! GCG

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Nice work!

.... although still waiting for ONE SINGLE Canucks pump up vid made in the last 3 years that doesn't begin with undercranked sped-up motion arial photography of the city -- usually the exact same clips used as well.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Haha. My playoff video (aside from a 1 second clip of a bird) doesn't start with the panoramic shot. Check it out! You can find it in my account through the pump up vid.

It's hard to start and end these things. It's pretty much the easy out to do the panoramic shot haha.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

MGrabner40

Dec 2, 2009
Well done! I agree, its really hard to start these kinds of videos without doing something generic.

I've also made a "pump up" video for our new starting goalie, but i didnt wanna make a new thread because its really short. :P

Callhee

Embrace the hate.
Aug 24, 2009
Well done! I agree, its really hard to start these kinds of videos without doing something generic.

I've also made a "pump up" video for our new starting goalie, but i didnt wanna make a new thread because its really short. :P

Nice video :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad