Canucks News, Rumours, & Fantasy GM | LEAGUE WIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
Sorry if this isn't news, but about 30 mins ago Dhali/AM 650 reporting in Vancouver that longtime Russian scout Sergei Chibisov has been dismissed, and is already working for Dallas.

seems like a 'you can't quit, you're fired!' situation?

either that or he was fired a while ago and the reporting just caught up

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
Reading the Pens board right now and love how even after trading Lindholm, we'd still need to add a good prospect (Raty) and our 2025 first.

We're not just going to give Lindholm away. If the best say, Boston does is Lysell and a low pick. I'd rather just keep up and switch gears to Toffoli.
And we would, the pens fans feel like this one trade will rebuild the who asset base.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Obviously Guentzel would be a nice addition to the top 6. I'd also like to see another addition or two in the bottom six (think Greenway and Zucker).

Another right-side D would also be great of course but it's likely too much to ask to address every single need at the deadline.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
I'm pretty sure JR will get his guy. But I'm also sure we aren't going to love the cost. Best prepare yourself now to see Lekkerimaki or Willander going the other way.
I just don't see either of those two being moved.

Willander's such an important piece of this team's future and is our insurance piece if the Hronek negotiations don't go well.

Lekkerimaki is Allvin's first home run pick with the Canucks. Guy is looking like he can turn into a Guentzel in just a few years.

Reactions: VanillaCoke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad