Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
[QUOTE="Budsfan, post: 139833469, member: 42380]
[/QUOTE]

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but at the same time I am afraid of him playing with a gong show called leafs' team defense. Who is going to be his partner? Polak? Gards? Carrick? Borg?

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
[QUOTE="Budsfan, post: 139833469, member: 42380]

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but at the same time I am afraid of him playing with a gong show called leafs' team defense. Who is going to be his partner? Polak? Gards? Carrick? Borg?[/QUOTE]

The Defense should look like...
Rielly/Hainsey
Gardiner/Dermott
Borgman/Carrick

Reactions: PromisedLand

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Nothing would be sweeter than Leafs absolutely crushing the canucks 8-0 or something sigh both sedins being layed out multiple times and hughson calling the game.

Reactions: Rogie

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
We need to win this one and go on some kind of winning streak and hope Dermott is going to play in this one and should be used on 2nd pairing to really utilize his talent especially in the absence of Zaitsev

I would also like them to recall Kapanen and let him play some games here and there, he is not really gaining any experience in the AHL

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto

These possession numbers at times are pretty deceiving in terms of quality - you might have over 50% of possession and yet you turn over the puck couple of times resulting in goals at crucial time and cost the game for the team

Some times we get stuck on possession numbers but it's all relative depending on competition you are facing and so forth

Reactions: PromisedLand

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Interestingly convo on Leafs Lunch about Bozak's drastic faceoff win erosion this season. Didn't realize he's fallen that far, was 7th in the league last year, 60ish now, 50/50. More evidence of a diminishing return.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Interestingly convo on Leafs Lunch about Bozak's drastic faceoff win erosion this season. Didn't realize he's fallen that far, was 7th in the league last year, 60ish now, 50/50. More evidence of a diminishing return.
Likely due to the new faceoff rules. He gets kicked out all the time.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Sure, he hasn't adjusted well. I just mean that was his biggest asset, and if that's gone, less rationale to have him.

there was an article out that said how Bozak is not a big fan of new face-off rules. Bozak's stock just keeps dropping....

hey at least he scored the on the shootout so that's something I gues......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad