Toronto
DQt_JGIV4AAVhDu.jpg:large

DQt_KzBU8AAVrQC.jpg:large

DQt_L09VoAAULqW.jpg:large

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I am more worried about this game than the previous 3 on the road. Vancouver wins most of their games on the road.

Please get back soon Mason we need two options that can get hot in net and we need to be able to moderate the work load for Hellebuyck still.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Just realized this game will be blacked out on GCL for me because it's a regional game and broadcast here in the local market. I'll be forced to watch it on Sportsnet with the Canucks crew.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
This has the feeling of either a heartbreaking loss to continue the spiral, or a statement win to right the ship.

Wheeler needs to get a grip on his game and lead by example tonight, as does Maurice

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Just realized this game will be blacked out on GCL for me because it's a regional game and broadcast here in the local market. I'll be forced to watch it on Sportsnet with the Canucks crew.
I feel sorry for you . :laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
We complain about our Jets but i was reading Vancouver's around the league thread and one of their fans posted , if you want to watch very good skill players , turn on the Tampa bay and Jets game , tones of skilled hockey players to watch in this game . Kind of cool to hear that from a neutral party . Go Jets Go !!!:box:

Royale With Cheese

Fuelled by Whiskey
Nov 24, 2006

I believe that this game is on TSN, not Sportsnet.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I believe that this game is on TSN, not Sportsnet.

Not in Vancouver (where I live)

I normally watch the Jets on TSN using GCL which gives me access to all out of market games. However since this game is not out of market for me, the game feeds on GCL will be blacked out in the Canucks broadcast region.

Ukkosenjumala

Nov 24, 2017
Finland
Schedule might not be easy after this one with Chicago, Nashville and St.Louis twice but the Jets have a pretty good record against their own division especially last year. If they can just keep going even 50/50 until 31.1, they have a 10 home game streak where they could have a big run.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
As long as we don't get goalied we should be good. Please, for the love of God Mo, play Perreault more than single digits.

I'll be there, good things have happened when I'm there so far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->