Canucks 2017/18 whipping boy will be...

whipping boy will be

• Total voters

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
i think it's pretty obvious; this year's scapegoat (so far at least) is Willie Desjardins. When Green coaches the team to a 8 in 11 w/l record without Guddy I may be converted. But not yet...

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
i think it's pretty obvious; this year's scapegoat (so far at least) is Willie Desjardins. When Green coaches the team to a 8 in 11 w/l record without Guddy I may be converted. But not yet...

Well.. according to many on this board.. the greater challenge would be coaching a team to 8w in 11 gms WITH Guddy than without.

Jessep

Oct 27, 2017

You'd also have to replace Gagner with Skille, Boeser with Chaput, Vanek with Megna, Burmistrov with Gaunce, and Del Zoto with Sbisa to be fair. lol

ddawg1950

Jul 2, 2010
Pender Island, BC Palm Desert, CA
Pretty clear to me that Gagner is getting fitted for the noose.

Could not understand this signing from the beginning. I mean, didn’t our pro scouting staff ever watch him play? Or did they just look at it “dumb” style.

“Grog, power play bad. Sammy Snowpants good on power play. Pay him more than double his worth.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad