GDT: Canes Gone Wild

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
When we let him go, we just spent 9 million dollars to have him put up Derek Ryan numbers.

I realize that but he is about To put up 40 goals. So we dropped the ball by being cheap skates or having questionable coaching. If he put up Derek Ryan numbers consistently in Minnesota Ibwoukd agree with you. But he isn't . We dropped the ball.

Reactions: Tryamw

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I realize that but he is about To put up 40 goals. So we dropped the ball by being cheap skates or having questionable coaching. If he put up Derek Ryan numbers consistently in Minnesota Ibwoukd agree with you. But he isn't . We dropped the ball.
Even Connor McDavid can't do it all alone, yet some people here blame Eric for not being able to lead the Canes mostly by himself.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

I highly doubt Eric was eager to re-sign here after his contract was up. It was either trade him or lose him for nothing.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Even Connor McDavid can't do it all alone, yet some people here blame Eric for not being able to lead the Canes mostly by himself.

Yea. Then some will argue that he had Semin. It didn't work out. But several fail to mention that line also had an elite scorer known as Tlusty who currently doesn't have a job on any NHL team and was on the top line for Carolina. Wow just wow.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Another bug save for the Wild
mib_david_cross.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad