Canelo vs Golovkin

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Great fight.

I think Golovkin won but a draw isn't that ridiculous. However... 118-110... :laugh:

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Lol this was even bigger robbery than Nunes vs Shevchenko. GGG clearly won that fight. Canelo maybe landed better shots. But GGG landed clearly more shots, was the agressor and that should be enough.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
People told me not to watch the mcgregor-mayweather because it's a farce and to watch the GGG-Canelo fight for real boxing. I'd say this is the bigger farce

The fight itself was great, definitely worth the price of admission.

It's quite sad however that people kept saying prior to the fight that Canelo getting the benefit of some wonky judging was a strong possibility, and that's what happened. Because even if you think Canelo won that, you surely can't believe he only lost 2 rounds.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
I had

Round 1 - Canelo
Round 2 - Canelo
Round 3 - GGG
Round 4 - GGG
Round 5 - GGG
Round 6 - GGG
Round 7 - GGG
Round 8 - GGG
Round 9 - GGG
Round 10 - GGG
Round 11 - GGG
Round 12 - Canelo

117-111 GGG Winner

Absolutely shocked

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

It's quite sad however that people kept saying prior to the fight that Canelo getting the benefit of some wonky judging was a strong possibility, and that's what happened. Because even if you think Canelo won that, you surely can't believe he only lost 2 rounds.

The worst part of boxing is how horrific and corrupt the judging can be. Even at the amateur level (the Olympics are so bad for this).

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario

Fight was very entertaining don't get me wrong. The score cards were a farce

Sep 19, 2008
It was a great fight. It just should have been ruled for ggg. Yes canelo came back. But you can't declare draw because of it. Throughout the entirety of the match ggg clearly was the aggressor. Lederman said himself he rewards aggressiveness, and canelo was largely on the ropes as ggg was going at him. This was a clear victory for ggg from someone who wanted canelo to win. I just wish other judges would have seen it that way.*

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Adelade Byrd had Khan beating Canelo until the KO, so there ya go. De La Hoya probably made sure she was judging this fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad