GDT: Canadiens @ Maple Leafs, 7PM on CBC, TVA Sports, TSN 690 and 98,5 fm

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I was trying to watch the game (a drouin looked decent in the first) but I just hate those two idiots Hughson and Simpleton. Such leaf homers on a national broadcast. Rogers has ruined hockey on the CBC for me. It was bad back in the day, but its blatant now. Only way it doesn't favour the leafs is when Hugedumb is calling a vancouver game who he loves with all his heart :pcheer:

A lot of Leafs fans claim they’re against them. :laugh: give me a break. They’re paid to pump their tires. Just like they were when Vancouver was top of the Canadian food chain. One team they’ll never fan boy is the Canadiens. Only player I’ve ever heard them hype up is Price, but it’s because he’s from western Canada.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Yes, you are only allow to fish them in August for a couple of weeks. You eat them with a sharp aged cheese, bread (usually French style), a special crawfish sauce made with 2 types of mustard, lots of dill, little bit of cooking oil (neutral flavour), little bit of vinegar, sugar, cracked white pepper and then an aquavit from the freezer (Reymersholm Beska Droppar = bitter drops), down the hatch then ice cold beer. After singing:

Helan går
Sjung hopp faderallan lallan lej
Helan går
Sjung hopp faderallan lej
Och den som inte helan tar*
Han heller inte halvan får
Helan går
(Drink)
Sjung hopp faderallan lej

in English:

The whole goes down
Sing "hup fol-de-rol la la la la"
The whole goes down
Sing "hup fol-de-rol la la"
And he who doesn't take the whole
Doesn't get the half either
The whole goes down

[drink]
Sing "hup fol-de-rol la la"

Is that a song about habsfan909's proclivity at watching his poo float?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I mean.. we cant possibly get shutout AGAIN can we ... tis is blowing up in bergevins face so hard, he has absolutely nobody left on his side .. what in the world is he possibly going to do to TRY and fix this...since, he's staying no matter what...
He won't fix this because he does not know how, he will just add more players in his "vision", mark my words.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
All I remember from Claude Ruel was him barking this during Habs drills:

Skate, skate, skate!
Pass, pass, pass!
Shoot, shoot, shoot!

It was all so simple then.
Yeah, he seemed to love coaching the practices, not so much the games and the pressure.

What`s a coach to say to the media after a game like tonight?

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
So 26 shots against in one period is another franchise record pulverized by Bergevin team building skill.

pzGhsek.gif

They actually set that record earlier this season va Anaheim where they 30 shots against on one period.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
I don't know why people hate on Froese so much. When he centers Carr and Deslaurier, they're all over the opposition.

He's much better than DLR and McCarron in that role.
After watching Mac I can't for Froese to come back

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
And stick a fork in them. Keep it coming leafs. Maybe we can have a spring miracle and see bergie fired!

Reactions: Lilou

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
My husband who knows everything about hockey through Don Cherry and being a Casucks fan just asked how come we have no defence. Obviously I put him right and said it’s better than last season
I feel awful for you that your husband is a Canucks fan ....
I loathe those assholes and their entire fan base here in the lower mainland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->