Canada wins world under 19 mens Basketball

Sep 19, 2008
I heard about some Canadian high school player who was being recruited heavily by US schools, can't remember his name but yes there are a lot of good up and coming Canadian players in the NBA or in college right now, good to hear

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I heard about some Canadian high school player who was being recruited heavily by US schools, can't remember his name but yes there are a lot of good up and coming Canadian players in the NBA or in college right now, good to hear

RJ Barrett. Watch him go to Kentucky.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Hopefully all of these guys play for team Canada when the time comes. Why Jamal MaGloire and Rick Fox never played puzzles me.

Having Fox on the Olympic team in 2000 would have definitely help bring home a medal or at least make the medal rounds.

Last edited:

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto

The quality of play has improved exponentially over the past 10-15 years. The Raptor/Vince Carter effect is starting to bear fruit. The Raptors enjoying moderate success the past couple years will only continue the momentum.

Exciting times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad