Canada vs. Russia broadcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuillicuddy

Sep 6, 2005
I would dearly love to find some kind of broadcast, since I'm in a total hockey vacuum here in the UK. I'm not holding out much hope though.. :(.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I see the gold medal game as being listed as being on fsno2 at 11pm e tonight and the US medal game being on fsba at 1am e. I'm willing to bet that both are showing the US game though.

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
pucks1 said:
is it on Center ice?

DING DING!!! QUESTION OF THE DAY!!??!?! DOES ANYBODY KNOW!? I better get to see the gold medal game OR I WILL BE PISSED!!! Dammit why cant I just order TSN down here would make life a whole lot easier...

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
MassiveHabs said:
DING DING!!! QUESTION OF THE DAY!!??!?! DOES ANYBODY KNOW!? I better get to see the gold medal game OR I WILL BE PISSED!!! Dammit why cant I just order TSN down here would make life a whole lot easier...

Or just move to Canada...that would make life easier too.

And hey, our biggest worry is angry, voracious beavers after our maple syrup covered log cabins :D

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
octopi said:
Or just move to Canada...that would make life easier too.

And hey, our biggest worry is angry, voracious beavers after our maple syrup covered log cabins :D

Oh I plan to move BACK, its just a matta of time and $...afta im all done school down here, I plan to move home to NS...then I just need to convince my mom to get get cable...

tape-2-tape

Nov 8, 2005
NH
TORRUS said:
Thanks!

OMG, look at the poll on the left side! ''Who do you hate more in hockey? Team USA or team Russia?'' That's really a bad question...
There's a surprise. :madfire: I guess no one can blame the crowds actions on Johnson anymore.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
DevilFisch said:
According to the Channel Guide, Fox Sports North (641 on my DirecTV) will air this game at 11 PM tonight.

Not the Bronze medal game, just this one.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I see it on my DirecTv channel 641 also (9pm here) woooooot, thank you!!! :yo: :clap:

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
I got Direct Tv as well and I am only seeing the Bronze game.

Not the Team Canada game.

Help what am I missing.

OK just checked, the listing is saying that they are showing the game on tape delay, but are we going to get burnt and get stuck with the live USA game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->