GDT: Canada vs Italy

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Guys, your thoughts on Bunting? Still nothing on scoresheet, a bit strange

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
Guys, your thoughts on Bunting? Still nothing on scoresheet, a bit strange

Why strange? I don't see anything surprising about it at all. He doesn't really rack up the points in the AHL...decent stat sheet in the AHL, decent but not noteworthy. 25 years old and 26 games of NHL experience. No Team Canada tournament experience anywhere at any age level coming up through the ranks.

I appreciate all the guys who answered the call this year, a tough year to travel and play this tournament.

Reactions: Pandaman11

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Why strange? I don't see anything surprising about it at all. He doesn't really rack up the points in the AHL...decent stat sheet in the AHL, decent but not noteworthy. 25 years old and 26 games of NHL experience. No Team Canada tournament experience anywhere at any age level coming up through the ranks.

I appreciate all the guys who answered the call this year, a tough year to travel and play this tournament.
I really liked him in Arizona. 10 goals in 21 games at NHL level. Awesome scoring touch, good without the puck. Not a bad numbers IMO. Is he snakebitten or just sucks like most of these guys except Henrique, Mangiapane and Paul?

As for AHL, over 1 PPG this year, i would say its more than decent

Reactions: Tritsche

Puck Dogg

Puck life
Mar 13, 2006
At least Canada has to take this game seriously, they are -4 negative on goals scored vs allowed. Should improve today.

Also expect to see secondary scoring from other lines than 1st. Aside that, not much else to look for than how many they'll score and if Hill gets an shutout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad