Canada v UManitoba - Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
I'm glad Boyd is playing well. :handclap:

Goes to show that Sutter knows exactlly what he is doing. Boyd is the type of player that will skate through brick walls to win a gold medal. Players like that is what wins you tourneys, not flashy offensive players. Boyd can play the offensive game pretty well too.

I would love to see him land a checker role or even the 13th forward spot. From what I've heard from the exhibition games, he stands a decent chance.

:bow: Dustin Boyd

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
RoyIsALegend said:
Good to see the Knights boys doing well. I have always been a fan of Perry's raw goal-scoring ability, but he consistently lacks intensity on the ice and won't go into high-traffic areas.

Perry is pure intensity, you could say his intensity is misguided at times. But you don't become one of the most hated players in the OHL (amongst fans and opposition players) by playing a passive game and not caring. Nobody wants to win (and score, for that matter) more than Corey Perry and he'll go through a wall to get it done. He also crashes the net regularly and is very willing to take abuse..... over embelishes contact alot of the time, but doesn't shy away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad