Canada stinks??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
nah, just kidding. I am actually jealous of Canadian hockey. it amazes me to see just how year in and year out no matter how talented of a team they put out there for the WJC, they are always in it till the end. it sickens me to see such a talented team that which the Americans had fail so easily. this really does show me just how much more serious and how much more willing Canada is to do whatever it takes to win. this American team should be embarassed and ashamed of their performance in comparison to, lets face it a lesser talented group of teams. This Canadian team has my respect and admiration and I hope they smack the snot out of Russia, even though their fans booed and rooted against us which is another topic that we wont get into.

Does this mean the US didnt pick the best team that they could have??? I hate to say it, but I think it does. I dont want to beat on a dead horse, but Sauer, Lashoff, Dubisnky, and Pineault all should have made this team. Anyways, congrats to Canada, you are hockey country, and us American fans will just have to again wish that we had a fraction of your hockey pride and tradition. Maybe next year we can finally get it right. till then.

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
AmericanDream said:
nah, just kidding. I am actually jealous of Canadian hockey. it amazes me to see just how year in and year out no matter how talented of a team they put out there for the WJC, they are always in it till the end. it sickens me to see such a talented team that which the Americans had fail so easily. this really does show me just how much more serious and how much more willing Canada is to do whatever it takes to win. this American team should be embarassed and ashamed of their performance in comparison to, lets face it a lesser talented group of teams. This Canadian team has my respect and admiration and I hope they smack the snot out of Russia, even though their fans booed and rooted against us which is another topic that we wont get into.

Does this mean the US didnt pick the best team that they could have??? I hate to say it, but I think it does. I dont want to beat on a dead horse, but Sauer, Lashoff, Dubisnky, and Pineault all should have made this team. Anyways, congrats to Canada, you are hockey country, and us American fans will just have to again wish that we had a fraction of your hockey pride and tradition. Maybe next year we can finally get it right. till then.

I liked your post right up until you forgot to mention Yandle in your list of players that should have made the US team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad