Canada Holds All the Hockey Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Pekka Lampinen said:
I hate to be a party pooper, but Russia is the reigning U18 World Champion. Not to worry, Canada will have a chance to conquer that tournament in April before any other of these titles has to be renewed.

We won the summer U -18

the U-18 Russia one was tainted as our best players were still playing in the CHL playoffs

QuickDynamite

Jul 3, 2004
Abu Dhabi
Reilly311 said:
Womans sports don't count and no one cares about the World Championships and the World Cup.

You get props on the avatar.

But I love World Championships and World Cup. If you don't consider those serious tournaments, what do you consider serious? Olympics? World Juniors? Canada's won those as well. Even when they weren't winning gold at the Juniors, they were still winning Silver and Bronze medals almost every year.

Roughneck

Oct 15, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Reilly311 said:
Womans sports don't count and no one cares about the World Championships and the World Cup.

You only say that because you never win the World Championships (men or women) and seeing as the World Cup is the only significant tournament the U.S. has won in the past 20 years, one would think you would care about it.

Either way Canada is the best at all the major ones anyway, what's your point?
?

Mountain Dude

Roughneck said:
You only say that because you never win the World Championships (men or women) and seeing as the World Cup is the only significant tournament the U.S. has won in the past 20 years, one would think you would care about it.

Either way Canada is the best at all the major ones anyway, what's your point?
?

He's got none.

Karl Pilkington

Feb 25, 2004
Ottawa
www.canadiens.com
Tricolore#20 said:
Everything, but the STANLEY CUP :(

When it comes to that I question the amount of players on the winning team whose nationality is Canadian... and over the past years there's been a siginificant Canadian presence.

But I guess you're right.. 1993 Forever :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->