Proposal: Can we Taro Tsujimoto the trade board?

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
If I understood correctly, it's like Blade Runner except the weather's nice and we got Leahv fans subbing for replicants.
I cheated and opened my eyes already. It's after all nearly two o'clock. Blade Runner got me interested in trying noodles, so there's that, but Dick's book remains the champion. Do ahos dream of electrified barns, that is the question.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I award this thread no points. And may God have mercy on your souls.
This should be, And may God have no mercy on your souls. That way you know to expect the worst, that always comes, not the best, that much less often comes, statistically.

BTW, has anybody been keeping tabs on young Urpo Pikkupeura? He was a pretty good U18 center in Oulun Kürpät juniors, but since his family moved to Guangzhou he fell off the radar. Could be in Kunlun Red Star's (KHL/VHL) junior program but there's scant information online about them. Absolutely sick hands and great scoring instinct. Skating needs work though. I could see him as a future 2C in a bubble team.

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
Could make him from an old Soviet block country. Use some real crappy footage of someone and build into his profile that Russia and xxx country are arguing over citizenship for the Olympics. His country is trying to suppress info on the kid hence the reason much isn't available.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Could make him from an old Soviet block country. Use some real crappy footage of someone and build into his profile that Russia and xxx country are arguing over citizenship for the Olympics. His country is trying to suppress info on the kid hence the reason much isn't available.
not sure if serious

But you must mean Jake Olsenskiy. What little is known at CapFriendly, his great-grandpa Arne Olsen travelled from Norway on a merchant fleet as a deck hand to New Zealand and settled there. When they had the well-known horrible Pacific recession in the late 19th century, his grandpa Asbjorn Olsen, a devout marxist, moved to then Soviet Russia and became Aleksander Olsenskiy.
Apparently Jake plays for B Juniors in Sibir Novosibirsk and is rumored to be iced in the men's team in their upcoming home stretch against Spartak, Traktor and Magnetogorsk. A relative on his grandmother's side has initiated litigation on Norway and New Zealand for custodial rights with a view on a possible NHL draft, but Russian Federation in general and KHL in particular have refused co-operation on the basis of poorly filled official application forms. It remains to be seen if Jake Olsenskiy ever makes it to the NHL or if he's a bust.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
This should be, And may God have no mercy on your souls. That way you know to expect the worst, that always comes, not the best, that much less often comes, statistically.

BTW, has anybody been keeping tabs on young Urpo Pikkupeura? He was a pretty good U18 center in Oulun Kürpät juniors, but since his family moved to Guangzhou he fell off the radar. Could be in Kunlun Red Star's (KHL/VHL) junior program but there's scant information online about them. Absolutely sick hands and great scoring instinct. Skating needs work though. I could see him as a future 2C in a bubble team.

I love how you pick a 61 year old speed skater with a Wikipedia entry, and then tell us that his skating needs work.

Maybe you're thinking of his son?

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
not sure if serious

But you must mean Jake Olsenskiy. What little is known at CapFriendly, his great-grandpa Arne Olsen travelled from Norway on a merchant fleet as a deck hand to New Zealand and settled there. When they had the well-known horrible Pacific recession in the late 19th century, his grandpa Asbjorn Olsen, a devout marxist, moved to then Soviet Russia and became Aleksander Olsenskiy.
Apparently Jake plays for B Juniors in Sibir Novosibirsk and is rumored to be iced in the men's team in their upcoming home stretch against Spartak, Traktor and Magnetogorsk. A relative on his grandmother's side has initiated litigation on Norway and New Zealand for custodial rights with a view on a possible NHL draft, but Russian Federation in general and KHL in particular have refused co-operation on the basis of poorly filled official application forms. It remains to be seen if Jake Olsenskiy ever makes it to the NHL or if he's a bust.

How does a Russian come to be known as "Jake"?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad