Can we discuss the game. I understand that Talbot had a game. Let me start

Justanothervgkfan

May 16, 2021
We need to f’n score how hard is it to create plays in the offensive zone. I understand Minnesota has the wildest defense in the league but with the guys we have we should EASILY be able to put up way more in the geno cat than the dreaded total of goals we’ve gotten in recent memory against 3 different goalies. We just make goalies look like a BRICK WALL... stone u unreal hand master. Or I could be total wrong and boys just have to get in going cuz come on. Good job flower. Stone is amazing and I love all the guys too but Capt theo asst tuch French baguette and WB. Can also rotate with some guys who are hotttt cuz it’s sick to wear the A let’s be honest. Fans we all know who the true leader of the team is though. ONWARD AND GO KNIGHTS GO!!

Hideki N

Mar 5, 2021
Stone's been the guy that is the one that's really creating chances against the Wild. And Tuch has occasionally been too when he's been able to enter the zone with speed. That's pretty much been it for reliable offense.

Justanothervgkfan

May 16, 2021
Stone's been the guy that is the one that's really creating chances against the Wild. And Tuch has occasionally been too when he's been able to enter the zone with speed. That's pretty much been it for reliable offense.
Couldn’t agree more but its a confidence thing. Stone knows what he means to this team. I’m sure him losing the C shouldn’t effect him! He’s built of stone!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
We need to f’n score how hard is it to create plays in the offensive zone. I understand Minnesota has the wildest defense in the league but with the guys we have we should EASILY be able to put up way more in the geno cat than the dreaded total of goals we’ve gotten in recent memory against 3 different goalies. We just make goalies look like a BRICK WALL... stone u unreal hand master. Or I could be total wrong and boys just have to get in going cuz come on. Good job flower. Stone is amazing and I love all the guys too but Capt theo asst tuch French baguette and WB. Can also rotate with some guys who are hotttt cuz it’s sick to wear the A let’s be honest. Fans we all know who the true leader of the team is though. ONWARD AND GO KNIGHTS GO!!

Plays? What are those asks Pete DeBoer. He was told the object of a hockey game is to get more shots on goal and the rest takes care of itself. Plays are definitely what's needed. Cross ice dump-ins, shot passes, using the boards to your advantage and most of all just start putting the puck in dangerous areas. What percentage of shots from 35 feet or further out against an unscreened goalie are going to go in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad