Can someone help me fix this?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
To get to the point. I cannot just click the button to imbed a media image. Look at the attached image. It is completely grayed out. When I got my new phone a few weeks ago this wasn't a problem. It worked and the whole panel was not grayed out. I haven't wanted to post an image or gif in a long time so I just noticed everything now. Is there some sort of setting I don't know about happening? How do I get the attachment button to work again so I don't have to manually enter brackets into everything? This has been going on for like a year and it is getting to the point where this is genuinely ruining my user experience on this site.

Also probably the wrong forum but I can't take this anymore

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120_122209_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120_122209_Chrome.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
It happens to me on mobile too when I try to bring up the smilies menu. Sometimes, it works totally fine...

Viewing the desktop version of the site on my phone doesn't fix it.

Android 14 + Chrome. Also happened in Android 13.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
No idea. I always just used the markup codes anyway.

Have you tried another browser like Opera or Firefox to see if its just a chrome thing?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
To get to the point. I cannot just click the button to imbed a media image. Look at the attached image. It is completely grayed out. When I got my new phone a few weeks ago this wasn't a problem. It worked and the whole panel was not grayed out. I haven't wanted to post an image or gif in a long time so I just noticed everything now. Is there some sort of setting I don't know about happening? How do I get the attachment button to work again so I don't have to manually enter brackets into everything? This has been going on for like a year and it is getting to the point where this is genuinely ruining my user experience on this site.

Also probably the wrong forum but I can't take this anymore
Prob best to ask a mod. @SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad