Can I get a scouting report on Olivier Latendresse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
TheGreek said:
Where do you see him going in the 2004 NHL draft? What kind of NHLer do you see him being? Will he make an impact in the NHL? Thanks so much

I see him being the kind of NHL'er who yells: "Pop corn... peanuts... get your ice cold beer here!"

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
Anfernic said:
I think he will be pick in the 2 round, and will be a good 3 liner in the nhl

In all seriousness, a player of his size has to be a speed demon and/or offensive dynamo to play in the NHL. These types of players do not play on the third line.

I would characterize this guy as a poor man's Brandon Reid. And Reid was drafted very late and has had barely a sniff in the NHL in 3 seasons.

KillToronto

Juan said:
In all seriousness, a player of his size has to be a speed demon and/or offensive dynamo to play in the NHL. These types of players do not play on the third line.

I would characterize this guy as a poor man's Brandon Reid. And Reid was drafted very late and has had barely a sniff in the NHL in 3 seasons.

Good comparison. I think he could make it as a 3rd liner who produces rather well.

Anfernic

Feb 19, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
Juan said:

We will see at the draft day, but I really think he will be pick 2 or 3 round.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He will be an 8th round pick.

Ive watched him a few times and players like him are great in the Q, but not picked high in the NHL. That doesnt mean he wont make it. But he wont be a high pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->