Speculation: Cam York and Bobby Brink NHL arrival? (read OP)

when will Cam York and Bobby Brink be NHL ready?

• Total voters

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
with NHL 21 out, I thought it would be fun/interesting to try and add some high caliber player that are not accessible in the game (KHL and NCAA).

I figured the best way to gage the overall of these players would be to ask the fans that (insert player) plays for.

will post results in the EA sport thread

Please answer honestly​

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
You really bumped your own thread mere hours after it's creation and while it's still on the first page of HF Flyers?

:huh:

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
was using this thread to try and project the overalls of some of the players that aren't available in NHL 21 for a thread going in the EA sports forum and was trying to get some more votes to accurately predict and show the overalls sooner rather than later...

sorry if I offended anyone

Don't worry about it, everything is cool. He doesn't eat meat, and it makes him crazy sometimes, not surprisingly.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
was using this thread to try and project the overalls of some of the players that aren't available in NHL 21 for a thread going in the EA sports forum and was trying to get some more votes to accurately predict and show the overalls sooner rather than later...

Don’t sweat it people are just being assholes to be assholes.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

You're fine. No worries.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Listen not a flyer fan but the thread looked interesting in the Recent posts as I watch a lot of the Pio's

With Mitchell and Pettersson gone Brink should have more free wheel to do what he wants especially on the Powerplay as both were primary puck handlers in that area.

Carter Savoie and Benning are two super underrated prospects boom bust prospects that are going to be joining Brink from Alberta
Carter Savoie should be playing on Brinks opposite wing this year
He's the brother Matthew Savoie who is thought of to be the 1st overall pick in 2022 by most accounts.

Brink's season starts in December with a pod format in Ohio, he'll play all his games in december over 3 weeks until the next pod in march.

I say he stays till his junior year in my opinion. After that I have no idea how he adjusts to the AHL.
so 3 is my guess for Brink.

Last edited:

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
You could easily say they are two years away because the flyers are two years away from competing and those players are two years away from producing and management believes we are two years away from being two f***ing years away.

So two years away.

I don't think management thinks that. I think it thinks the core of the team is essentially there and the youngsters will generally grow into it and if they play good and make small tweaks they can win a thing. Ugly as it was, to management it's "ok we made it x far so, success-ish" and they're probably certain at this point that they're a few weird, hair-brained tweaks away from losing in a Conference Final, or maybe even losing in a Cup Final.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I think York is in the NHL at some point in 21/22.

Brink is going to take longer, but I like his progress.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Corona could destroy all this. So see and wait would be my answer. But cause of this franchise they are surely 2years away.

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
think they'll play in any pre-season games ?

if so I'll vote after seeing them .....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad