GDT: Cam Ward straight up gets an Orange Julius from Columbus

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
NBA as a whole is joke. There are only like 3 or 4 teams who have actually chance to win championship. More realistically two teams - Warriors and Cavs.

No kidding. It's laughable how pathetic that league has become. Even when Shaq/Kobe and MJ were dominating, there were teams like Sacramento, Orlando, Indiana, and Utah that had realistic shots at winning championships. Now? Everyone gets destroyed by LeBron and the Warriors.

I still watch though :laugh:

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
No kidding. It's laughable how pathetic that league has become. Even when Shaq/Kobe and MJ were dominating, there were teams like Sacramento, Orlando, Indiana, and Utah that had realistic shots at winning championships. Now? Everyone gets destroyed by LeBron and the Warriors.

I still watch though :laugh:
I only watch because of my fellow latvian, and even then I don`t watch that often, it`s just not exciting. There is this youtuber called urinatingtree and his NBA regular season preview is so true.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So, Darling looked like a #1 and Hanifin looks likes a #1 now?

Now we just need that 1C

cut.jpg

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
every time i watch our guys never get in front of the net on the PP, I think about the fact that we have Zykov in the AHL who has 9 PP goals and a damn sight of them are less than a few feet outside the crease. it's going to be interesting to see what develops with that. from a what we need to what you provide standpoint, he has to be right there on the cusp of the call.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Some Anniversary special for the ACC (I think).

Alas I work that day so will have to record it.

It's a game to mark the exact 100th anniversary of the first game played in the NHL. The thing with Ottawa tonight marked the official formation of the NHL, but the first games were both played on the 19th. The official first one was Montreal Wanderers versus Toronto Arenas, 2p start. The Montreal Wanderers being unavailable, for some reason the Hurricanes are playing in the commemoration.

Last edited:

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Every other team in the metro also won last night. I'm going to flip shit when we miss the playoffs again with 96 points while the Bruins or senators get in with 94. I guess I can hold out hope that it also happens to the flyers/penguins/capitals so the league has to take notice of how dumb this playoff format is

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Big game from the big man. It was probably a very comfortable situation for him, playing the 2nd half of a back to back behind a bit of a fatigued team.

Hanifin is engaged at a level I don’t think he’s been to this point I’m his career. Even mixing it up a bit after the whistle.

3 game winning streak, I’ll be damned.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
2015 NHL Draft Prospect Profile #4 - Noah Hanifin

Much of the analysis sounds similar to that of Ryan Murray a few years ago - a smooth-skating, solid two-way player who has the potential to be a future captain as well. Expect Hanifin to be a top pairing defenseman for years to come.

Although not a truly physical defenseman, he does not shy away form contact and will initiate it when necessary. Hanifin also has leadership qualities that could make NHL captain material down the road.

Future captain of the team. So much fire. The kid is real money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad