Calling ALL United State Hockey Fans with Center Ice (and Everyone else for help!)

1996WC

Aug 21, 2005
NJ
Done.

And why doesn't Center Ice offer the NHL channel while they are at it?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Keep it up guys..don't be afraid to send another one or 2 using bogus e-mail address ;)

Though last year they responded to the comments saying something like "We will possibly be showing it, check on center ice as the tournament nears"

I haven't got any responses back..hopefully someone is still checking it.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Sent.

Good to know that FSN North will carry games too as I have that package on DTV.

danno2530

Aug 2, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
www.geocities.com
Sent. One of the best ways to get attention for the game is by showcasing some of the young stars, so I hope this works.

Hey, if we can get Rory to 5th (and rising) for the all-star game, anything's possible ;)

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Sent. Thanks for the heads up. I think additional non NHL games and features would really add to the CI package, especially for those of us not lucky enough to get Canadian style hockey coverage. :(

kieley

Sep 13, 2006
halifax, ns
Done and done. I'm Canadian and it would really piss me off to not have the benefit of watching this tournament over the holidays, and just the NHL in general all season long. It's a tradition for me.

SaveHextall

Nov 21, 2006
Westchester, NY
Wow - I called DirecTv today and was pissed when they said it wasn't scheduled to be aired.

Email sent and I have a crew of others sending in too.

Thanks

RSBPC

Jan 19, 2005
So, has anyone who sent an e-mail actually gotten a response?

If they are not going to show it, as much as that sucks, that's their choice, they are not obligated.

However, if they are just going to try to blow us off and not even acknowledge us, that's pretty lame...

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
They've showed it, at least in part, for the last three years running, I believe, and with very little advance warning.

Here's hoping. E-mail also sent.

Devs4L

Mar 8, 2006
Sent

Come on folks, pound them with e-mails. It's pretty lame that us avid hockey viewers down in the states can't watch the games. I was really looking forward to watching them over the holidays, and since I'm a devils fan, watching Bergfors tear it up a little. I've heard TSN might be streaming a few games, I hope. Voices can be heard, especially in volumes, look at how far the Vote for Rory campaign has gone.

Even if you don't live in the U.S., write an e-mail and help us out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad