Calling ALL United State Hockey Fans with Center Ice (and Everyone else for help!)

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Center Ice last year carried some of the World Junior Championships...but the only reason they added it to their schedule is because of the e-mails they got requesting it.

Please help out in getting the WJCs aired again for us US fans. In Canada they air most of the games but in the US we get the short end of the stick of course...Center ice is our only hope.

Please help out with a quick message asking Center Ice to carry some of the games.

Thanks!

(Btw I posted this on the NHL and Prospect Board...if a mod would be kind enough to sticky it just for a few weeks until the tournament starts that would be really great!)

http://www.nhl.com/nhlhq/centerice/index.htmlCLICK THIS THEN SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK "CONTACT CENTER ICE" (MAKE SURE TO SELECT "CONTACT CENTER ICE" IN THE OPTIONS.

Thanks again everyone!

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
They're not carrying the WJ's? That's friggin lame. That was one of the best parts of having the Center Ice package.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
They're not carrying the WJ's? That's friggin lame. That was one of the best parts of having the Center Ice package.

They haven't got it announced at the moment...hopefully enough e-mails to them will change their mind like last year.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
I'm in. I didn't get CI this season, but I hope they show it and TVU picks it up. Even those without CI should do this just for that reason.

Helmethead

Jun 2, 2002
Port Cockerton
Visit site
i got your back. I'm Canadian and i get the WJC's anyways but i feel your pain.i could'nt imagine what it would be like with no juniors over christmas.i'd be like telling me there is no santa!

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Bump..no sticky? We got a sticky in the NHL forum about voting a nobody in the all-star game though?

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
I have sent it in as well. Last year, I went so far I was on the phone with USA hockey because they would only show the US games and not the Canada games and they did not even show the finals. When you send in the emails please please ask for them to show both the US games and the Canada games.

weezman

Done.

I also asked them to hurry up and start showing in HD on Digital cable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad