California Dreamin' - expectations for West Coast trip?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I expect they'll lose all 3 games.

They could barely handle Buffalo, they aren't touching big teams in California.

I will say we may see our first Paul Byron breakaway goal of the year.

Worst time of year to get into a California swing, given their start. Habs typically don't do well on the West Coast.

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
For whatever it's worth, I get the same vibe. I'd guess whatever's off is mental rather than physical. Some internal issue...

Perhaps signing a contract that was too good to refuse at the same time as sounding a death knell for any Stanley Cup aspirations he once harbored?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say the Habs go 3-0. LA (even though they are 4-0-1) and SJ aren't the same teams they used to be, and the Ducks haven't found their stride yet.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
I can't believe the so called 'fans' on this board. Everyone here is just negative for no reason. Our struggles are totally unprecedented and nobody predicted we'd be off to such a bad start with zero regulation wins in five games. All these overly emotional divas need to open their eyes and realize this is a good team with a good GM who upgraded the defense over the summer. Believe me!

Last two seasons we had exceptionally good season starts. This season we may have an exceptionally bad one. We need a lot more games to get a better feel for where the team really stands.

Last edited:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Sharks (8GF, 14GA in 4 games): Habs win 3-1

Kings (16GF, 9GA in 5 games): Habs lose 3-1

Ducks (12GF, 17GA in 6 games): Habs win or lose in OT 3-2

- 3 or 4 points at best!

expy

Nov 2, 2010
0-3

Severely outscored.

Looking forward to it.

Good start to my prediction so far :)

f*** this team and its management.

I hope it burns sooner rather than later so that they can retool the management and start fixing things properly.

Can't watch this team anymore, it's brutal to see a borderline NHL lineup play every night.

sergejean

Dec 11, 2007
I hope we keep on losing. Getting lucky and picking first overall is probably the best thing this franchise could hope for at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad