California Dreamin' - expectations for West Coast trip?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Huge Price supporter, but I’m getting a vibe this season could be one of the lowest points of his career. Something seems off about him and I noticed it in the preseason and it’s transitioned over to the early regular season.
For whatever it's worth, I get the same vibe. I'd guess whatever's off is mental rather than physical. Some internal issue...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Huge Price supporter, but I’m getting a vibe this season could be one of the lowest points of his career. Something seems off about him and I noticed it in the preseason and it’s transitioned over to the early regular season.
Same. I hope it's not a case of him getting that big contract and not trying until there's a good team in front of him similar to what happened last year between December-February where he pretty much got Therrien fired since he wasn't saving his ass anymore.

Something's off, but I don't think we're getting the elite Carey this year unless something changes quick. His body language just looks off.

Reactions: CanadiensChick

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
My expectations have been lowered to the point, that even getting a point is a bonus.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I'd like to think they can find their game away from home and on the roadtrip, but I'm having trouble finding positives.

I'll be happy if they can win at least one game...

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
0-3. We suck in California and the team is't playing well. 1-6-1 start would really send a nice cold shower to management and ownership.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
MB is here to stay. Molson will wait until he absolutely has no choice but to fire him. He is good for this season and at least another one.

Then Molson better be ready for empty seats and fans discontent. It already started by barely selling out the home opener and if it wasn't for Leafs fans, wouldn't have sold out that game as well.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
I just recall that Habs haven't won in regulation this season yet. Our only win (OT) was vs the Sabres who struggled terribly too, they are dead last in our division. That is how bad we are.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
The west coast is a tough trip. Regardless.

I'll be happy with 3 points from the trip.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I'm just surprised there aren't more posters on this site calling for a 0-4 record on the Habs' upcoming 3-game road trip....

Reactions: Clearedwaivers

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
I'm just surprised there aren't more posters on this site calling for a 0-4 record on the Habs' upcoming 3-game road trip....

I can't believe the so called 'fans' on this board. Everyone here is just negative for no reason. Our struggles are totally unprecedented and nobody predicted we'd be off to such a bad start with zero regulation wins in five games. All these overly emotional divas need to open their eyes and realize this is a good team with a good GM who upgraded the defense over the summer. Believe me!

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Next 3 games are in California. What are your expectations for this trip where Habs historically have trouble collecting points? If team returns with 3 pts - mission accomplished.

That would be a very successful trip and would be cause for optimism.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
0-3 and badly out played every night. Even when the Habs have good teams, we get beaten... this team is awful and will get lit up.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
3 wins !

Believe my friends !

Who are these friends you want us to believe in? These guys?

$
$

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->