GDT: Calgary @ Pittsburgh - 5 PM MT - SN1

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Gillies is easily BY FAR the worst goalie in the NHL at handling the puck. It's not even close.

STAY IN THE ****ING NET

I as surprise that he has survived this far.

Every game I watched, he has been shaky

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
So tiresome having to listen to John Shannon during Flames games. Its bad enough he has zero hockey knowledge but there is few guys out there that are bigger Oiler apologists than that d-bag.

With all the guys Sportsnet has it would be nice if they leave Shannon in TO to suck up to Mccown and talk about how great the 80's Oilers were.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
So tiresome having to listen to John Shannon during Flames games. Its bad enough he has zero hockey knowledge but there is few guys out there that are bigger Oiler apologists than that d-bag.

With all the guys Sportsnet has it would be nice if they leave Shannon in TO to suck up to Mccown and talk about how great the 80's Oilers were.

I can’t stand him, nails on a chalkboard to me.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Shannon actually loves the Flames as well. He’s done most of his broadcasting work in Alberta. And the guy is still one of the most knowledgeable guys on tv in my opinion.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Much worse

Spectre obviously spews more crap because of his role but given half a chance Shannon never fails to talk about how amazing the Oilers organization is and how amazing every Oiler from the 80's was as well.

I have heard him say he likes Calgary but that is usually as far as he goes so he can get back to blowing smoke up the Oilers ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad