C/W Jonathan Drouin - Halifax Mooseheads (QMJHL 2013 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Beauty timing, I'm going to be at 2 Halifax games this month. Such a long list of players to watch for during that game.

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
Halifax needs this team to get good again, bring back that buzz in the city!

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
who is this guy?

no joking lol
As already mentioned, the #2 pick in this past summer's QMJHL draft behind Nathan MacKinnon (who Halfiax later traded for).

He's currently third in QMAAA scoring with 53 points (his teammates Maxim Côté and Anthony De Luca lead the league with 55 points, but they have 4-5 games on him).

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
As already mentioned, the #2 pick in this past summer's QMJHL draft behind Nathan MacKinnon (who Halfiax later traded for).

He's currently third in QMAAA scoring with 53 points (his teammates Maxim Côté and Anthony De Luca lead the league with 55 points, but they have 4-5 games on him).

He's recovering from a groin injury. That's why Côté and De Luca are ahead of him but otherwise, he was number 1 in scoring since the beginning of the season. Wonder if he grew up since the draft...

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
He's recovering from a groin injury. That's why Côté and De Luca are ahead of him but otherwise, he was number 1 in scoring since the beginning of the season. Wonder if he grew up since the draft...
I know that.
He also missed a few games when he visited the Moose earlier this season in November.

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
My quotes from the other thread. Should be interesting to see where he fits in offensively. Can't see him getting a lot of ice-time early on. He'll only play a few games before the U17s anyhow.

Very, very excited to see him play in Halifax if this is true. I was disappointed when I heard he wasn't reporting to Halifax. Glad he decided to come back.

I'm very excited to see what Halifax can do next year. MacKinnon, Ashley, Frk, Ciampini, Fucale, Drouin, Ryan etc. all getting another year of experience. The loss of Grenier will actually help, IMO. I'm interested in seeing who they can bring in that'll bring experience.

Halifax and Quebec are set up ridiculously well for next season.

Losing Grigorenko will definitely hurt though (it's looking very probable). But I do agree, they have a ton of players that should improve next year.

Last edited:

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
Beauty timing, I'm going to be at 2 Halifax games this month. Such a long list of players to watch for during that game.

Which games? We wont have Drouin till the Tuesday game against BAT.. After that we have home games on the 27th and 30th... But i wouldn't go, we'll have no MacKinnon, Drouin or Frk.. I'd wait till the 6th or 7th of January to see a game...

That is if you LIVE in Halifax ;D

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Which games? We wont have Drouin till the Tuesday game against BAT.. After that we have home games on the 27th and 30th... But i wouldn't go, we'll have no MacKinnon, Drouin or Frk.. I'd wait till the 6th or 7th of January to see a game...

That is if you LIVE in Halifax ;D
When do those players expect to leave for the under 17?

JeromeHP

Jan 9, 2003
Montreal
hockeyprospect.com
Halifax and Quebec are set up ridiculously well for next season.

i want those two team to face in the playoff. that would be epic

Baie-Comeau can't do anything right. Gamelin and Bussieres are the only two who took steps forward.

if they could hire a good coach that would be a start and Poulliot is no good. Those pick they acquired will probably get dealt for help for next year. Well...that would be the smart thing to do + its tough to get player to report there so pick are pretty useless

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
When do those players expect to leave for the under 17?

The tournament runs Dec 27 to Jan 4 I believe so they should play the next 7 games until the break. They'll (MacKinnon and Drouin) miss only 3 games so thats good.

Frk is a lock for team Czech assuming he can get some workouts in and play some games with Halifax. The Moose play 5 games in the run of 6 days so that will reallytest him to see of hes ready.

The team is also missing Konrad Abletshauser till the 27th... Always messy in December with the tournaments. I expect by. Jan 6th, everyone should be healthy or returning from a tournament. Thats against PEI too, so a good chance to wail on the weak with this new "powerhouse" :)

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
The tournament runs Dec 27 to Jan 4 I believe so they should play the next 7 games until the break. They'll (MacKinnon and Drouin) miss only 3 games so thats good.

Frk is a lock for team Czech assuming he can get some workouts in and play some games with Halifax. The Moose play 5 games in the run of 6 days so that will reallytest him to see of hes ready.

The team is also missing Konrad Abletshauser till the 27th... Always messy in December with the tournaments. I expect by. Jan 6th, everyone should be healthy or returning from a tournament. Thats against PEI too, so a good chance to wail on the weak with this new "powerhouse" :)
That's good...on the 18th Halifax comes here and I wanted a good look at some of next years draft eligibles. Frk will be gone by then however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad