C Tyler Seguin (2010, 2nd overall, Boston; traded to Dallas)

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
Star prospect on a stacked junior team means you get more skilled linemmates. Prospect playing on a stacked NHL team means you're buried in the depth chart. I don't see how this is hard to understand.
Were Hall's linemates more skilled or did he just get more out ofthem? Shugg was drafted 105th overall in 2010 and Henrique went 82nd in 2008.

It's not like Hall was playing with players that are someday going to light up the NHL.

bjtkyo

Mar 2, 2011
Hindsight is always 20/20. If teams could see the future, I'm sure Skinner and Fowler would be in the discussion for #1 overall. As it is, the teams took the best player they thought was available. Nothing wrong with that, especially since Seguin (and Hall) both look promising.

ed bruin

Feb 14, 2010
Newton
Hindsight is always 20/20. If teams could see the future, I'm sure Skinner and Fowler would be in the discussion for #1 overall. As it is, the teams took the best player they thought was available. Nothing wrong with that, especially since Seguin (and Hall) both look promising.

agree man i hate these make belief GMs thinking they sound so smart saying oh i thought Skinner has always been better BS so much easier looking back to say that

OH MAN my boy Seguin taking a beating this week

I'll be the one laughing once Seguin makes this thread look like a joke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad