Waived: C Peter Holland

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Holland era ends.

Hopefully someone picks him up. Like a team from across the Hudson River.

They better not touch Carey. He is the glue to the team right now.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Hopefully he clears, Hartford could use him.

He's a solid fourth line plug. Not an everyday player, but steps in fine when needed. Would be good to have him for another year

Reactions: Larrybiv

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Remember, Holland wasn't supposed to be saving our season. It was a very subtle addition filling a hole. A hole in which we didn't actually WANT to improve on.......(you know why) as apparently Boo needs to be patient as there is some bureaucracy going on here. Boo will get some games, unless we attain another center we want to look at.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Remember, Holland wasn't supposed to be saving our season. It was a very subtle addition filling a hole. A hole in which we didn't actually WANT to improve on.......(you know why) as apparently Boo needs to be patient as there is some bureaucracy going on here. Boo will get some games, unless we attain another center we want to look at.

Although I get the whole "4th line player" thing, it never made sense to have Peter Holland there. Really, what a waste having a guy you already totally know the picture of. Get that young guy in from the farm club instead. It's not like Holland is going to surprise anybody with newfound abilities.
That was really stupid by NYR. I don't knock them for every little move. I actually believe in Gorton and the front office. I think they are good.
Hated seeing Holland playing so much. Understood Desharnais playing, to an extent, knowing that he will not be kept.
Anyway, on to Greenfield.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad