C Mathias Emilio Pettersen (2018, 167th, CGY; traded to DAL)

Robert Paulson*

Haha, that was pretty good for a 6 year old. Better get the hype machine started now! :sarcasm:

Bryzga lol*

Haha! that's insanely good for a 6 year old. Pretty good recovery when he kicks the puck back to his stick.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
There was only one kid that I played with at that age that could do that. He's now a sophomore winger for the Maple Leafs.

Reactions: Son of Petter

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
I don't get it. :dunno:

That was a Minn. Golden Gophers player from last season. His team got shut out and he was so pissed that he told the zamboni guys to wait to cut the ice and he skated down and you saw the rest. Apparently he had some personal issues. After the event he took a leave of absense from the team until this season.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
That was a Minn. Golden Gophers player from last season. His team got shut out and he was so pissed that he told the zamboni guys to wait to cut the ice and he skated down and you saw the rest. Apparently he had some personal issues. After the event he took a leave of absense from the team until this season.
And that connects with this thread how?

Bryzga lol*

...and the New York Islanders select...

Beauty eh?

Not sure if serious.
Dec 20, 2004
Southern California

FWIW, it was Tyler Hirsch who pulled that. And it turned out to be an issue with his coaches which prompted him doing that. They were pissed at him because he wasn't crashing the net enough, so that was his way of showing he could crash the net.

LeafErikson

Schwifty 24/7
Jun 23, 2004
Victoria B.C.
Is he really only 6 years old? If he is? then he is extremely talented kid.

I'm not one to crap on a little kid, but I see tonnes of kids pull moves like that back home in ontario, at the same age. Kids nowadays can pull moves at such a young age, that they normally couldn't do until they were in almos their teens. Skill is developing younger, and younger all the time. He's good though, Poppa should definatly be proud. :clap:

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
FWIW, it was Tyler Hirsch who pulled that. And it turned out to be an issue with his coaches which prompted him doing that. They were pissed at him because he wasn't crashing the net enough, so that was his way of showing he could crash the net.

I'm pretty sure it had more to do with him trying to exercise losing demons out of the arena....I'm serious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->