C Gabriel Vilardi (2017, 11th, LAK)

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
How did Draisaitl look defensively in juniors?

Point is, Vilardi might look good defensively now but would like the see it at the highest level first before I would label it better than Draisaitl.

Draisaitl was pretty damn laissez-faire when he was playing in Kelowna, and he barely sniffed his own zone when he was playing in PA...but that was also part of their game plan

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Every time I open this thread I feel sad

Vilardi is going to be a top flight 1C

Damn you ken holland
Felt the same in 2007 and 2010 with Voracek and Tarasenko.

This past draft, I had no preference until Vilardi kept dropping.

I was also totally wrong with Tukonen and slightly with Bernier. I was expecting great things from both.

MikeyDee

Dec 29, 2017
Metro Detroit
Geoffrey Brandow‏ @GeoffreyBrandow
#OHL KGN/NB: In just 26 games, @KingstonFronts Gabriel Vilardi sits just outside the Top 70 in scoring with 48 points. Another 3 coming on Sunday on 2 goals, 1 assist. 15 points (7 goals, 8 assists) in last 6 road games. Jason Robertson adds 10th career shootout goal.
---------------------------
Is that good? I think that's good.

More like GREAT! Especially, considering he was injured at the beginning of the year.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
20 goals in 29 games, 53 pts in 29 games, 1.83 PPG is second only to Kyrou. Guy just keeps chugging along. 6g, 9p in his last 5. Looking forward to seeing what he can do in the playoffs!

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Just making the cut for the 2017 draft ( 11 months younger the Patrick ) ,
wonder what he would be rated for the 2018 draft ?

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
What gets me is the constant ‘weak draft’ narrative last year. It was discouraging as the fan of a terrible Canucks team. Glad the experts were wrong though!

Gabe was my favourite player from last years draft, and I was choked that Vancouver passed on him. Then I was stunned and in disbelief as his name wasn’t called in the top 10. I actually did a online search to see if he had been disqualified for the draft or something :laugh:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
This draft is looking better and better everyday, so many potential players who should have and could have gone top-5, but who do we move from that group down?

Last year my top 5 looked like this

Pettersson
Hischier
Patrick
Vilardi
Heiskanen

I wanted Vilardi or Pettersson to be drafted by Dallas but was okay with the Heiskanen pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad