C Dylan Strome (2015, 3rd, ARI; traded to CHI) III

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Dylan Strome is a rookie. This is his first professional season. He's not old enough to drink beer in Tucson legally. Yet he has 17g and 23a for 40p in 25gp. On an 82 game season, that pace would get him 56 goals and 75 assists for 131 points.

The guy currently leading the league, Chris Bourque, will be 32 years old at the end of this month. He's currently in his 13th professional season. He's got 12g and 29a for 41pts in 40gp. Over 82 games at that pace, he'd have 25g and 60a for 85pts.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Dylan Strome is a rookie. This is his first professional season. He's not old enough to drink beer in Tucson legally. Yet he has 17g and 23a for 40p in 25gp. On an 82 game season, that pace would get him 56 goals and 75 assists for 131 points.

The guy currently leading the league, Chris Bourque, will be 32 years old at the end of this month. He's currently in his 13th professional season. He's got 12g and 29a for 41pts in 40gp. Over 82 games at that pace, he'd have 25g and 60a for 85pts.

I have no opinion on your post,but they don't play 82 games in the AHL.
24 teams play 76 games, 6 teams play 68 games

those 6 teams are; Bakersfield,Ontario,San Diego,San Jose,Stockton,Tucson

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
It certainly doesn't look "abysmal" he's 20 years old and destroying the minors. He can still be a very productive player!

There’s still a lot of time for Strome to improve, but let’s be real. He could be a very productive player but he’d still be an awful pick. Just look at the guys drafted behind him. Hanifin, Werenski, and Provorov are looking like sure-fire two-way top pairing defensemen and maybe more. Barzal, Rantanen, Boeser, and Marner look like sure-fire top line forwards, if not stars, and Connor looks extremely promising. Never mind guys like Roslovic, Konecny, Ericsson-Ek, Meier, Zacha, Chabot, Debrusk, Beauvillier, etc. who have proven themselves to be effective NHLers, even if their offensive games are still works in progress. And that’s only the first round! Christian Fischer is close to a half a point a game on the SAME team as Strome. Sebastian Aho is a burgeoning star. Daniel Sprong is interesting.

The point is, even if I wouldn’t necessarily take all those players over Strome’s potential, even if Strome does turn out, he was an awful pick. Obviously this is hindsight talking but it’s the truth.

I’m a believer in Dylan Strome, but if he’s going to take the next step, I really don’t think Arizona is he right place for him. Just my opinion.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
There’s still a lot of time for Strome to improve, but let’s be real. He could be a very productive player but he’d still be an awful pick. Just look at the guys drafted behind him. Hanifin, Werenski, and Provorov are looking like sure-fire two-way top pairing defensemen and maybe more. Barzal, Rantanen, Boeser, and Marner look like sure-fire top line forwards, if not stars, and Connor looks extremely promising. Never mind guys like Roslovic, Konecny, Ericsson-Ek, Meier, Zacha, Chabot, Debrusk, Beauvillier, etc. who have proven themselves to be effective NHLers, even if their offensive games are still works in progress. And that’s only the first round! Christian Fischer is close to a half a point a game on the SAME team as Strome. Sebastian Aho is a burgeoning star. Daniel Sprong is interesting.

The point is, even if I wouldn’t necessarily take all those players over Strome’s potential, even if Strome does turn out, he was an awful pick. Obviously this is hindsight talking but it’s the truth.

I’m a believer in Dylan Strome, but if he’s going to take the next step, I really don’t think Arizona is he right place for him. Just my opinion.

Strome was a consensus top 5 player, it's hard to fault Arizona and say it was an awful pick, it wasn't like they went off the board like Boston did that draft. Also, a few years after the draft doesn't define a player's career, down the line he could still become a PPG player.

It's really not fair to compare him to guys like Aho, Sprong, etc. because there is zero chance those players get drafted that early. It's fine comparing him to players like Werenski, Hanifin, Provorov, Rantanen, Marner, Zacha because those are the players they would've chosen. Not guys like Boeser.

That's like saying Florida made an awful mistake in drafting Huberdeau because they could've had Kucherov.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Strome was a consensus top 5 player, it's hard to fault Arizona and say it was an awful pick, it wasn't like they went off the board like Boston did that draft. Also, a few years after the draft doesn't define a player's career, down the line he could still become a PPG player.

It's really not fair to compare him to guys like Aho, Sprong, etc. because there is zero chance those players get drafted that early. It's fine comparing him to players like Werenski, Hanifin, Provorov, Rantanen, Marner, Zacha because those are the players they would've chosen. Not guys like Boeser.

That's like saying Florida made an awful mistake in drafting Huberdeau because they could've had Kucherov.

Ya know, I specifically went out of the way to say that everything I wrote was using hindsight. I'm not blaming Arizona for making the pick necessarily (even though I would have taken Hanifin and Marner in that order before Strome). I also said that there was plenty of time for Strome to improve and that I believed in him. I truly hope he turns into a star. But the likelihood of that happening is small and so many others in his draft class have already established themselves as stars. That was the only point.

Dr Black

Oct 31, 2015
In regards to Arizona fans and Dylan Strome, it is a double whammy. The two guys picked ahead of Dylan Strom, Edmonton’s Connor McDavid and Buffalo’s Jack Eichel, are looking like franchise players. Two guys, they just missed getting in the draft lottery,

However the sting of that draft is all the more poignant when you consider some of the players that went after Strome, including Toronto’s Mitch Marner, Carolina’s Noah Hanifin, Columbus’ Zach Werenski, Colorado’s Mikko Rantanen, the New York Islanders’ Mathew Barzal, Winnipeg’s Kyle Connor, Vancouver’s Brock Boeser and Philadelphia's Ivan Provorov are all excelling for their respective teams.

Not to mention guys like Boston's Jake DeBrusk, Philadelphia's Travis Konecny, San Jose's Timo Meier, and New Jersey's Pavel Zakha are all ahead of Dylan Strome in terms of games played and points.

At this point, 3rd overall pick Dylan Strome looks really bad. The longer he goes without playing and excelling in the NHL, the more intense the pressure will become.

Hopefully, for his sake, Dylan Strome eventually makes the NHL and does well. If Dylan Strome doesn't eventually do well at the NHL level, he could be regarded as one of the worst busts of all time.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
In regards to Arizona fans and Dylan Strome, it is a double whammy. The two guys picked ahead of Dylan Strom, Edmonton’s Connor McDavid and Buffalo’s Jack Eichel, are looking like franchise players. Two guys, they just missed getting in the draft lottery,

However the sting of that draft is all the more poignant when you consider some of the players that went after Strome, including Toronto’s Mitch Marner, Carolina’s Noah Hanifin, Columbus’ Zach Werenski, Colorado’s Mikko Rantanen, the New York Islanders’ Mathew Barzal, Winnipeg’s Kyle Connor, Vancouver’s Brock Boeser and Philadelphia's Ivan Provorov are all excelling for their respective teams.

Not to mention guys like Boston's Jake DeBrusk, Philadelphia's Travis Konecny, San Jose's Timo Meier, and New Jersey's Pavel Zakha are all ahead of Dylan Strome in terms of games played and points.

At this point, 3rd overall pick Dylan Strome looks really bad. The longer he goes without playing and excelling in the NHL, the more intense the pressure will become.

Hopefully, for his sake, Dylan Strome eventually makes the NHL and does well. If Dylan Strome doesn't eventually do well at the NHL level, he could be regarded as one of the worst busts of all time.
It's Arizona. We have two guys locally covering the team. Intense scrutiny indeed.

Reactions: Jakey53

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
March 7th closing in, Dylan's 21st birthday,
21st birthday for the 2015 draft 3rd overall pick
so far 18 games in the NHL, 1 goal, +/- -5.

This season in the AHL: 20g+27a=47pts in 39 games
strong numbers, but not earth shattering, especially
for a 3rd overall 6 foot 3 supposedly skilled, fast, strong
dominant center.

Is it too early call him a 4 letter word, probably, but when you compare
Dylan to his "peers" from his draft class, he is behind, far behind...of many.

Drafted players (in order) after him,who have excelled, been better or far better than Strome.

Mitch Marner (4th) <TOR> 140 games, 108 points
Noah Hanifin (5th) <CAR> 221 games, 77 points
Pavel Zacha (6th) <NJD> 125 games, 45 points
Ivan Provorov (7th) <PHI> 143 games, 58 points
Zach Werenski (8th) <CBJ> 132 games, 73 points
Timo Meir (9th) <SJS> 95 games, 31 points
Mikko Rantanen (10th) <COL> 143 games, 94 points
Lawson Crouse (11th) <FLA> (Arizona) 83 games, 13 points
Jake DeBrusk (14th) <BOS> 54 games, 29 points
Mathew Barzal (16th) <NYI> 64 games, 65 points
Kyle Connor (17th) <WPG> 75 games, 45 points
Thomas Chabot (18th) <OTT> 42 games, 15 points
Joel Eriksson Ek (20th) <MIN> 69 games, 18 points
Brock Boeser (23rd) <VAN> 66 games, 56 points
Travis Konecny (24th) <PHI> 130 games, 62 points
Jack Roslovic (25th) <WPG> 20 games, 7 points
Anthony Beauvillier (28th) <NYI> 117 games, 47 points
Christian Fischer (32nd) <ARI> 64 games, 31 points
Travis Dermott (34th) <TOR> 20 games, 8 points
Sebastian Aho (35th) <CAR> 139 games, 96 points
Brandon Carlo (37th) <BOS> 140 games, 22 points
Vince Dunn (56th) <STL> 55 games, 15 points
Denis Malgin (102nd) <FLA> 85 games, 27 points
Dominik Simon (137th) <PIT> 32 games, 13 points
Markus Nutivaara (189th) <CBJ> 117 games, 25 points

And obviously players from 2016&2017 draft too.

2016: (is it fair to add Matthews&Laine to this list?)

(1st) Matthews, Laine, Dubois, Puljujärvi, Tkachuk,
Keller, Sergachyov, Jost, McAvoy, Chycrun, Thompson,
(2nd) DeBrincat, Girard, (3rd) Mete, (6th) Bratt,
(7th) Mamin

2017:

(1st) Hirchier, Patrick, (5th) Aho

Okay, he most likely does what ever it takes to become better,
works really hard to become NHL player,
to fill the expectations what 3rd overall brings,
but if he doesn't get his **** together, he might become that
4 letter word, sooner than later.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
His skating at the NHL level is his biggest issue imo. I don’t think he’s a bust by any means. But I’d say it’s likelier he ends up in Sam Reinhart territory.

Extremely smart, sees the ice well, high hockey sense. Just doesn’t have the skating ability to be a superstar...again....in my opinion..... which is why I see a lot of Reinhart in him. Talented complimentary top 6 player. Inb4 I get blasted by everyone saying he’s the next Gretzky

rt

May 13, 2004
My favorite part is where you act like 20g and 27a in 39gp as a 20yo rookie in the AHL is pretty good but not that good. Haha.

They don't play 78 games, but if they did his pace would be 40g 54a 94p. This as a rookie who's not old enough to drink a beer legally in Tucson.

Apart from obviously getting called up and making an impact I the NHL, what more would you want from him as an AHL rookie? He couldn't really do more in the AHL, could he? He the most effective offensive player in the AHL by a long shot and it's his first season in the league.

If he was picked 33rd overall instead of 3rd overall, nobody would be calling him a bust and everyone would be ranking him in their top five list of drafted prospects outside the NHL.

Maybe he's developing poorly. Maybe he's just developing slowly. I think we'll have a good idea by next Christmas.

Reactions: 99664987

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
March 7th closing in, Dylan's 21st birthday,
21st birthday for the 2015 draft 3rd overall pick
so far 18 games in the NHL, 1 goal, +/- -5.

This season in the AHL: 20g+27a=47pts in 39 games
strong numbers, but not earth shattering, especially
for a 3rd overall 6 foot 3 supposedly skilled, fast, strong
dominant center.

Is it too early call him a 4 letter word, probably, but when you compare
Dylan to his "peers" from his draft class, he is behind, far behind...of many.

Drafted players (in order) after him,who have excelled, been better or far better than Strome.

Mitch Marner (4th) <TOR> 140 games, 108 points
Noah Hanifin (5th) <CAR> 221 games, 77 points
Pavel Zacha (6th) <NJD> 125 games, 45 points
Ivan Provorov (7th) <PHI> 143 games, 58 points
Zach Werenski (8th) <CBJ> 132 games, 73 points
Timo Meir (9th) <SJS> 95 games, 31 points
Mikko Rantanen (10th) <COL> 143 games, 94 points
Lawson Crouse (11th) <FLA> (Arizona) 83 games, 13 points
Jake DeBrusk (14th) <BOS> 54 games, 29 points
Mathew Barzal (16th) <NYI> 64 games, 65 points
Kyle Connor (17th) <WPG> 75 games, 45 points
Thomas Chabot (18th) <OTT> 42 games, 15 points
Joel Eriksson Ek (20th) <MIN> 69 games, 18 points
Brock Boeser (23rd) <VAN> 66 games, 56 points
Travis Konecny (24th) <PHI> 130 games, 62 points
Jack Roslovic (25th) <WPG> 20 games, 7 points
Anthony Beauvillier (28th) <NYI> 117 games, 47 points
Christian Fischer (32nd) <ARI> 64 games, 31 points
Travis Dermott (34th) <TOR> 20 games, 8 points
Sebastian Aho (35th) <CAR> 139 games, 96 points
Brandon Carlo (37th) <BOS> 140 games, 22 points
Vince Dunn (56th) <STL> 55 games, 15 points
Denis Malgin (102nd) <FLA> 85 games, 27 points
Dominik Simon (137th) <PIT> 32 games, 13 points
Markus Nutivaara (189th) <CBJ> 117 games, 25 points

And obviously players from 2016&2017 draft too.

2016: (is it fair to add Matthews&Laine to this list?)

(1st) Matthews, Laine, Dubois, Puljujärvi, Tkachuk,
Keller, Sergachyov, Jost, McAvoy, Chycrun, Thompson,
(2nd) DeBrincat, Girard, (3rd) Mete, (6th) Bratt,
(7th) Mamin

2017:

(1st) Hirchier, Patrick, (5th) Aho

Okay, he most likely does what ever it takes to become better,
works really hard to become NHL player,
to fill the expectations what 3rd overall brings,
but if he doesn't get his **** together, he might become that
4 letter word, sooner than later.

He’s probably been the best forward in the AHL this year...

Reactions: 99664987

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
His skating at the NHL level is his biggest issue imo. I don’t think he’s a bust by any means. But I’d say it’s likelier he ends up in Sam Reinhart territory.

Extremely smart, sees the ice well, high hockey sense. Just doesn’t have the skating ability to be a superstar...again....in my opinion..... which is why I see a lot of Reinhart in him. Talented complimentary top 6 player. Inb4 I get blasted by everyone saying he’s the next Gretzky

Have the Coyotes hired a skater coach to work with him to get him better? I think all NHL should have skating coaches (either full time or on contract) to work with their players.

There are so many areas of skating, be it pure speed, quickness, balance, strength. With his size, he's probably not a speed/quickness guy. But, he's got to be more Thornton and Getzlaf and be great with the balance and strength to use his size to control and keep the puck. Skating can always be better. No one expects him to become McDavid skating wise, but all players can get better.

rt

May 13, 2004
Have the Coyotes hired a skater coach to work with him to get him better? I think all NHL should have skating coaches (either full time or on contract) to work with their players.

There are so many areas of skating, be it pure speed, quickness, balance, strength. With his size, he's probably not a speed/quickness guy. But, he's got to be more Thornton and Getzlaf and be great with the balance and strength to use his size to control and keep the puck. Skating can always be better. No one expects him to become McDavid skating wise, but all players can get better.
Dawn Braid. NHL's first full time skating coach. First female full time coach in NHL. She's the one credited with turning Tavares' skating around.

Reactions: Thrive

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC

I guess you missed the huge announcement when the Coyotes became the first NHL team to hire a full time female coach, Dawn Braid? If the name is familiar it is because she worked for years with John Tavares (among others). RT beat me to it.

Reactions: Thrive

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
My favorite part is where you act like 20g and 27a in 39gp as a 20yo rookie in the AHL is pretty good but not that good. Haha.

They don't play 78 games, but if they did his pace would be 40g 54a 94p. This as a rookie who's not old enough to drink a beer legally in Tucson.

Apart from obviously getting called up and making an impact I the NHL, what more would you want from him as an AHL rookie? He couldn't really do more in the AHL, could he? He the most effective offensive player in the AHL by a long shot and it's his first season in the league.

If he was picked 33rd overall instead of 3rd overall, nobody would be calling him a bust and everyone would be ranking him in their top five list of drafted prospects outside the NHL.

Maybe he's developing poorly. Maybe he's just developing slowly. I think we'll have a good idea by next Christmas.

RT, always one of my favorite reads my friend...

I don't know what to make of this kid, I honestly don't. I firmly believed he would be a slam dunk as a top line player in the NHL...it is taking longer than others so I do get why people are saying he might not be that player anymore...

But, I know you have suffered for years as a Yotes supporter lol, honestly don't you think right now this is the best thing for him? I mean he is playing in the AHL, and to some that might seem like a failure in a sense, but considering what is going on at the NHL level, are you happy like I am that he isn't in that mess right now?

If this kid is going to have the future I once believed, I think he stays down the entire damn year, and if the Yotes get their shit together (and add a top player in the draft) then bring him up next year and give him that chance right away....what is your take on him staying down the remainder of the year as being a good thing like I think it will be???

Always appreciated my friend.

rt

May 13, 2004
RT, always one of my favorite reads my friend...

I don't know what to make of this kid, I honestly don't. I firmly believed he would be a slam dunk as a top line player in the NHL...it is taking longer than others so I do get why people are saying he might not be that player anymore...

But, I know you have suffered for years as a Yotes supporter lol, honestly don't you think right now this is the best thing for him? I mean he is playing in the AHL, and to some that might seem like a failure in a sense, but considering what is going on at the NHL level, are you happy like I am that he isn't in that mess right now?

If this kid is going to have the future I once believed, I think he stays down the entire damn year, and if the Yotes get their **** together (and add a top player in the draft) then bring him up next year and give him that chance right away....what is your take on him staying down the remainder of the year as being a good thing like I think it will be???

Always appreciated my friend.

Thanks! I definitely agree to some extent. However, the Coyotes are 9-7-5 in 2018 with a dead even goal differential. This isn't really that good. Until you consider that they were 9-26-5 this season prior to January 1st, with a -50 goal differential. So we're getting closer.

Thankfully our GM didn't take the easy bait and deal off our supporting vets for measly picks. We already have a lot of young guys on the roster. We need to them to develop in a positive environment.

If we trade all of our veteran players for mid-round picks and start losing 2 of every 3 games again, how are our valuable young NHLers supposed to develop? Eventually they need to be exposed to a competitive NHL environment where they have a chance to win most nights and have a reason to fight and grow.

The AHL team is crushing it with Crouse, Strome, Merkley, Capobianco, Wood, etc. The NHL team is just starting to look like an NHL team most nights with Keller, Chychrun, Perlini, Dvorak, Fischer, Domi, etc. contributing.

Today was the day for the GM to just sit on his hands and not pull the rug out from his young assets. He picked up some veteran AHL help, and left the veteran players on the NHL roster right where they are. That was the correct course of action.

I think Strome is in a good environment this season, and the table is being set for a better NHL environment for him to break into next season.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: hbk and 99664987

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
People haven't learned from being wrong about Kyle Connor last season?

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
People haven't learned from being wrong about Kyle Connor last season?
Kyle connor had everything to be a first line player at the NHL level, Strome has everything but skating. The only people who were calling Connor a bust were Leafs homer because he was compared to Marner during the 2016 summer. (Not calling Strome a bust but his skating is bad for an NHL top 6 forward)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
1996, 1997 born players this season in the AHL (top 12)

1. Mason Appleton (C) 16g+33a=51pts (0.92 ppg) | 2015 draft 168th overall (Winnipeg)
- 1st pro season, 1st year in the AHL

2. Dylan Strome (C) 20g+27a=47pts (1.15 ppg) | 2015 draft 3rd overall pick (Arizona)
- 2nd pro season, 1st year in the AHL

3. Daniel Sprong ((RW) 21g+23a=44pts (1.02 ppg) | 2015 draft 46th overall pick (Pittsburgh)
- 2nd pro season, 2nd year in the AHL

4. Sami Niku (LD) 10g+30a=40pts (0.71 ppg) | 2015 draft 198th overall pick (Winnipeg)
- 4th pro season, 1st year in the AHL

5. Warren Foegele (LW) 24g+14a=38pts (0.69 ppg) | 2014 draft 67th overall pick(Carolina)

6. Matthew Highmore (LW) 21g+14a=35pts (0.63 ppg) | undrafted (Chicago, free agent)

7. Nick Merkley (RW) 18g+17a=35pts (1.25 ppg) | 2015 draft 30th overall pick(Arizona)

8. Anthony Cirelli (C) 12g+23a=35pts (0.71 ppg) | 2015 draft 72nd overall pick (Tampa)

9. Mathieu Joseph (RW) 9g+26a=35pts (0.67 ppg) | 2015 draft 120th overall pick (Tampa)

10. Mitchell Stephens (C) 19g+15a=34pts (0.60 ppg) | 2015 draft 33rd overall pick (Tampa)

11. Oskar Lindblom (LW) 16g+18=34pts (0.64 ppg) | 2014th 138th overall pick (Florida)
- 5th pro season, 2nd year in the AHL

12. Rudolfs Balcers (LW) 14g+19a=33pts (0.68 ppg) | 2015th 142nd overall pick (San Jose)
- 3rd pro season, 1st year in the AHL

Like i said before, Strome's rookie season hasn't been that special,
his numbers isn't earth shattering for a 2015 draft 3rd overall pick.

Hey i'm still not giving him the 4 letter word stamp, but...
so far, he has not played like an 3rd overall pick in the NHL,
nor in the AHL.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
1996, 1997 born players this season in the AHL (top 12)

1. Mason Appleton (C) 16g+33a=51pts (0.92 ppg) | 2015 draft 168th overall (Winnipeg)

2. Dylan Strome (C) 20g+27a=47pts (1.15 ppg) | 2015 draft 3rd overall pick (Arizona)
- 2nd pro season, 1st year in the AHL

3. Daniel Sprong ((RW) 21g+23a=44pts (1.02 ppg) | 2015 draft 46th overall pick (Pittsburgh)

4. Sami Niku (LD) 10g+30a=40pts (0.71 ppg) | 2015 draft 198th overall pick (Winnipeg)
- 4th pro season, 1st year in the AHL

5. Warren Foegele (LW) 24g+14a=38pts (0.69 ppg) | 2014 draft 67th overall pick(Carolina)

6. Matthew Highmore (LW) 21g+14a=35pts (0.63 ppg) | undrafted (Chicago, free agent)

7. Nick Merkley (RW) 18g+17a=35pts (1.25 ppg) | 2015 draft 30th overall pick(Arizona)

8. Anthony Cirelli (C) 12g+23a=35pts (0.71 ppg) | 2015 draft 72nd overall pick (Tampa)

9. Mathieu Joseph (RW) 9g+26a=35pts (0.67 ppg) | 2015 draft 120th overall pick (Tampa)

10. Mitchell Stephens (C) 19g+15a=34pts (0.60 ppg) | 2015 draft 33rd overall pick (Tampa)

11. Oskar Lindblom (LW) 16g+18=34pts (0.64 ppg) | 2014th 138th overall pick (Florida)
- 5th pro season, 2nd year in the AHL

12. Rudolfs Balcers (LW) 14g+19a=33pts (0.68 ppg) | 2015th 142nd overall pick (San Jose)
- 3rd pro season, 1st year in the AHL

Like i said before, Strome's rookie season hasn't been that special,
his numbers isn't earth shattering for a 2015 draft 3rd overall pick.

Hey i'm still not giving him the 4 letter word stamp, but...
so far, he has not played like an 3rd overall pick in the NHL,
nor in the AHL.

You must of not been happy with 7th overall Kadri (3 years in AHL) and 8th overall Nylander (2 years in AHL)'s development path. :laugh:

Reactions: hbk and Tube Skates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->