C/D Hockey Players- Columbus, OHIO

Sock Monkey

May 4, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Currently in Columbus, Ohio there are two hockey leagues. One league is hosted by the Chiller skating facilities and the other is in Worthington at the Worthington Ice Rink. A friend of mine and I would really like to play twice a week, once a week just won't cut it. We're looking for others who are interested in playing another night to join our team which will begin in the fall. If you are a "D" player, it'd mean that you'd be able to play on both Sunday and Wednesday nights.
If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]
We are looking for anyone who will show up every week and will stick by their obligations to the team (i.e. paying league and uniform dues in a timely manner, communicating if you can't make it to a game, etc.). Ability is not an issue; we're looking for others who would like more ice time.
Also, if you might know of someone who would like to play, please pass this information along to them.

Sock Monkey

May 4, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
If anyone is interested, please do not use the form under the Join page, as it is not functional. If you already have submitted one, I did not get it. If you are interested, please send and email to [email protected] with the following information-

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Desired # (pick 3):
Position:
Shoot (R/L):
Height:
Weight:
Birthdate:
Most recent club (if any):
Hometown:
High School:
College:
Additional personal info for player page:
Honors:

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sock Monkey

May 4, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
The web form is now operable, please feel free to use that should you be interested. It can be found under the Join section via Contact, Join, or Be A Monkey. Thanks again for your interest!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad