Injury Report: C Adam Brooks - Heart rate issue

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
oh boy, this dont sound too hot. Any time ur talking sporadic heart firing issues, ur asking for trouble.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Damn...best of luck.

Just draft 5 centers, 4d, and a goalie this year.

We have two centers who are tearing up the ECHL. Not likely any draft pick we'll pick will be ready to take Brooks place. Ferguson (20pts in 16 gmaes) and Estephan (18pts in 16 games) are kinda ready for a promotion.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Had he not played pro hockey it's likely whatever condition he may have would've gone unnoticed.
Get well.
Sounds like the Monster (Gustavsson). A-fib w/tachycardia. I have that. It's not great, but there is a chance he can still have a good career if an ablation procedure is successful. I will be going for my second one soon.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Sounds like the Monster (Gustavsson). A-fib w/tachycardia. I have that. It's not great, but there is a chance he can still have a good career if an ablation procedure is successful. I will be going for my second one soon.
I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say best wishes with your second procedure.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say best wishes with your second procedure.
Thank you kind sir, I appreciate it. I wasn't saying it for sympathy, it was more empathy for Brooks. I understand and feel for the guy. I hope he can overcome this and be a staple in the bottom 6 on the Leafs. He certainly was looking very good in the preseason, and his last dozen games with the Marlies last year were at a close to a point per game pace. Very good post season too with the Marlies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
didn't we have a few players with heart issues?
Karel Pillar and Luca Cereda?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad