Butch List 115

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
List is not too bad actually.

List was made with Dubois at a low point. He has started to turn it around on Armada. He takes a lot of flack for not performing well in the WJC in which I believe is deserved. That missed open net was a lasting impression left on many.

I still think he is a top 10 prospect and as he gains his foot speed back he will be great. The muscle he put on seems to have slowed his legs. It will get figured out and the problem will be corrected.

Butch26

Dec 12, 2016
Qc
List is not too bad actually.

List was made with Dubois at a low point. He has started to turn it around on Armada. He takes a lot of flack for not performing well in the WJC in which I believe is deserved. That missed open net was a lasting impression left on many.

I still think he is a top 10 prospect and as he gains his foot speed back he will be great. The muscle he put on seems to have slowed his legs. It will get figured out and the problem will be corrected.

His season start did not affect are ranking . People are too influenced by good performance or bad in a short period of time. Like you ; good 7-8 game of Dubois with new team , It amasses a lot of point and one re-becomes high on him . Hey it's the same play who play very well last season , and same player that he play bad this season .

We must always relativize performance . When a player makes 16 points in 8 games he is not as good as that and when he makes 2 points in 8 part, he is not as bad as that.

Ranking of Dubois are just what i think since day i play against in Pee-Wee . Very good player , good hockey IQ , good shot and very dominant physicaly like in forecheck or puck protection . Glad that Columbus take him , is a very good fit . But i don't see her upside to be a superstar . He doing all very well but nothing better than other . I see like a top 6 player here , with a lot of energy and play good way (coach player) but not a player who will a top 20 for points in league . I think Boeser had more upside for that for example

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad