Bully 2 reportedly in the works

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
The original Bully was developed by Rockstar Vancouver, which sadly no longer exists.

I hope for the best, but Im always skeptical of sequels developed by different people than the beloved original.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
not the same Rockstar + the current gaming/political climate won't allow for the game to bush boundaries like the original

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
A few years ago there was a very reliable-seeming leak from a source close to Rockstar that said that the game was happening. Shortly after, Rockstar made the source clam up (maybe paid him off) and since then all we've heard is how the game is not happening.

I think there's a good chance the original leak was correct and we've been getting smoke screens ever since. Rockstar doesn't like leaks.

Edit: Or maybe this is a remaster/remake.

Last edited:

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
The original is such a great classic. I also express doubt that they can create a satisfactory sequel when it has been so long and it will not be made by the same people.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I would love it. But I don’t think Rockstar is going to be Rockstar anymore. Still hoping this is true and will be good.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
not the same Rockstar + the current gaming/political climate won't allow for the game to bush boundaries like the original

Despite the initial up-roar when the game was announced, the final product was about as controversial as a John Hughes movie. It was very light-hearted and oddly sweet for a Rockstar game. It still had all the cultural satire and critique you expect from a Rockstar game, but much less of the dark cynicism.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad