GDT: Bulldogs @ Wolves - on TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHabsEra*

Beaulieu looking great.

Not so much IMO.. Still alot of flaws in his game.. Both Tinordi and Beaulieu are still 2 years away from the NHL.. They will have to spend another full season thats for sure.. Nothing wrong here, thats what I thought before the season starts and still is what I think.. We have some nice young defensemen with the Habs anyway so nothing hurry..

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I like what I see from Nattinen again tonight. Is Palushaj playing? I don't recall hearing his name, and Holland is possibly the best Bulldog on the ice again.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I like what I see from Nattinen again tonight. Is Palushaj playing? I don't recall hearing his name, and Holland is possibly the best Bulldog on the ice again.

Palushaj is injured 4-6 weeks I heard. Stream won't work for me :(

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The Wolves getting the proverbial two goal PP lead at home instead of having to kill penalties.How on earth did the Bulldogs get any penalty let alone two on the Gallagher play.Chicago's commentary on the game is so blatantly biased it's sickening and it wouldn't surprise anyone they are buying the drinks after the game for the referees.:shakehead

NewHabsEra*

Im starting to get worried about Leblanc.. looks like an average AHLer at best right now.. nothing really special in his game.. I feel we have at least 3 fowards prospects outside the AHL that could jump in that Bulldogs line-up and look like the best player we have out there.. Galchenyuk Kristo Hudon and highly probably Collberg as well.. I think they would all look better than those guys playing right now..

WeberBombs

Feb 12, 2007
Montreal
Im starting to get worried about Leblanc.. looks like an average AHLer at best right now.. nothing really special in his game.. I feel we have at least 3 fowards prospects outside the AHL that could jump in that Bulldogs line-up and look like the best player we have out there.. Galchenyuk Kristo Hudon and highly probably Collberg as well.. I think they would all look better than those guys playing right now..

Leblanc came back from his injury not too long ago, give him some time. I agree that he doesn't seem to have any particular strength in his game but he's got a good skill set overall and his strong hockey IQ could help him become a solid 3rd liner in the NHL.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

Leblanc was supposed to be out 4-6 weeks and came back early,Lefebrve has stated he's going to bring him along slowly to avoid aggravating the injury.All of the players you mentioned were drafted for their speed and offensive abilities,they would look better than most of the players in the AHL also.Which bodes well for the Habs offence in the near future.:nod:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Meh 3rd period so far...

I swear, if these are the announcers are the one TVA will use for the NHL, they are screwed.... :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad