GDT: Bulldogs are leading 2-0 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2009
éal
Our frenchies are doing quite good tonight. Hat-trick for Dumont. Goal by Ellis. Solid performances by Bournival, Olivier, Leblanc.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
If only Lapierre had half the brain of Dumont.

That being said, Lapierre is 6'2" and skates like the wind. Dumont is 5'9" and not the best of skaters.

Gotta agree with that. He's doing it all tonight and I like him a lot, but I think his skating will hold him back.

68*

It's a shame, if Dumont wasn't a manlet he would have a spot on the Habs. Good, hardworking player.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Avtsin out to protect the 3 goal lead late in the game. Clearly Lefebvre has confidence in him.

Way to go, Dumont. He'll be a great 4th line center for us.

Myron Gaines*

Avtsin out to protect the 3 goal lead late in the game. Clearly Lefebvre has confidence in him.

Way to go, Dumont. He'll be a great 4th line center for us.

From being a heatlhy scratch for i don't know how many games to protecting a 3 goal lead at the end of the game. Lefebvre is all over the place.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Tinordi in his last 6 games has 1G 2 A and +6 while Beaulieu have 10 points in his last 12 games and -2. Both are playing well lately!

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Dumont is meant to be an NHL 4th line center. You barely notice how small he is.

Why hasn't Avtsin been playing again? The man looks much better than last year.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Dumont is more of a talbot than lapierre imo. Both have similar build and play style. Dumont has a wicked release

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
From being a heatlhy scratch for i don't know how many games to protecting a 3 goal lead at the end of the game. Lefebvre is all over the place.

Protecting a 3 goal lead with 30 seconds to go is garbage minutes. That line wasn't protecting anything other than their more important teammates from suffering a needles injury in a game that has been decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad