Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Stenlund

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
The [Nikita Nikitin honorary] lineup poll #6

So here is the (not) much-discussed lineup poll. Instead of Torts' slot machine line generator, we'll be voting for each spot on the roster, building each line one spot at a time. We started with 1LW, and will work our way through the forward lines and on to D pairs and starter and backup goalies.

This poll includes every forward reasonably expected to be available to the team whenever the season should start.

Vote for your choice for second line RW, and the winner will be slotted there and removed from subsequent polls.
Sure, there are some nuances such a process doesn't allow for - there will be times when you can't vote for who you'd like at a spot because they've already been slotted somewhere else, or there's a combo you like that gets nixed along the way. You can alter, or not, your subsequent voting accordingly.

Here's to the continuation of a new tradition!

Forward lines
Alexandre Texier - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Nick Foligno - Max Domi - 2RW

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I know Moe's not voting for Bemstrom, but I am. And I'm not even all that high on the guy. But I want to see Cam at 3RW (which I probably won't get to see in this exercise) and Emil is a logical first choice to slot in with Nick and Max.

Reactions: Byrral and rotsbu

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I know Moe's not voting for Bemstrom, but I am. And I'm not even all that high on the guy. But I want to see Cam at 3RW (which I probably won't get to see in this exercise) and Emil is a logical first choice to slot in with Nick and Max.

This is basically my logic as well, but I've also gotten more optimistic based on Bemstrom's play abroad recently.

Reactions: rotsbu

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

Upon this logic, I have changed my vote. Bemstrom is very clearly a top 9 RW type guy. I don't seem him getting a Gagner-like sheltered role on the 4th line with PP minutes (that role should be Stenlund, imo). But I don't seem Bemstrom as a 3rd line guy.

Cam...I can see more there, especially if he has the linemates I think he will. Plus, he gets PP and PK time. He's already shown he can play a middle-six type role when he was on Dubi's wing for awhile. So even though I think Cam is the better all-around player, I think he's better served as the 3RW for now, with the option to play up should Bemstrom not be able to hang.

Reactions: rotsbu

rotsbu

Feb 14, 2020
For someone more knowledgeable than I (in other words, the first poster who reads this): Is Grigorenko mostly likely a RW or LW?

rotsbu

Feb 14, 2020
I voted for Bemstrom, also planning on Cam as RW3. In one of the other poll threads, CBJWenberg mentioned that many CBJ fans underrate Cam...well, guilty as charged. I have a hard time seeing Cam "in the moment" and not factoring in his contract, which I fear is going to be quite the albatross...

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Pushing the leading active CBJ goal scorer and 2nd leading scorer in last season’s playoffs doesn’t strike me as maximizing player usage.

Curious: Will the league allow Bemstrom hit the ice as CBJ 2C while wearing a Monsters uniform? :sarcasm:

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Pushing the leading active CBJ goal scorer and 2nd leading scorer in last season’s playoffs doesn’t strike me as maximizing player usage.

Curious: Will the league allow Bemstrom hit the ice as CBJ 2C while wearing a Monsters uniform? :sarcasm:

...with 3 goals. Same as Wennberg.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Voted the player I think will end up there. Not the paper version.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I think this is where I am, but I am ok with Torts scrambling lines.

Texier - Dubois - Bjorkstrand
Foligno - Domi -Atkinson
Robinson - Jenner - Grigorenko
Nash - Koivu - Bemstrom

Foudy - in Cleveland (if there is an AHL season) and first call up

If there is no AHL and teams are carry bigger rosters or something, I try to get Foudy lots of playing time and develop some rotation involving Foudy, Foligno, Boone, Robinson, and Nash.

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad