• Kevin Stenlund

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
So here is the (not) much-discussed lineup poll. Instead of Torts' slot machine line generator, we'll be voting for each spot on the roster, building each line one spot at a time. We started with 1LW, and will work our way through the forward lines and on to D pairs and starter and backup goalies.

This poll includes every forward reasonably expected to be available to the team whenever the season should start.

Vote for your choice for top line C, and the winner will be slotted there and removed from subsequent polls. Sure, there are some nuances such a process doesn't allow for - there will be times when you can't vote for who you'd like at a spot because they've already been slotted somewhere else, or there's a combo you like that gets nixed along the way. You can alter, or not, your subsequent voting accordingly.

Here's to the start of a new tradition!

Forward lines
Alexandre Texier - C - RW

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm wondering if this poll would have been a tad closer if Dubois hadn't had such a monster postseason. Domi, funny enough, has the better offensive seasons behind him. But Dubois is clearly the better 200 ft player and he added a dangerous gear this summer. I think of the offseason growth we got from Dubois and Werenski as huge developments for the franchise.

Thanks to DSL, btw, for doing these polls. Even if they aren't close that's still interesting to me.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm wondering if this poll would have been a tad closer if Dubois hadn't had such a monster postseason. Domi, funny enough, has the better offensive seasons behind him. But Dubois is clearly the better 200 ft player and he added a dangerous gear this summer. I think of the offseason growth we got from Dubois and Werenski as huge developments for the franchise.

Thanks to DSL, btw, for doing these polls. Even if they aren't close that's still interesting to me.

It still wouldn’t have been close. Domi isn’t even assured to be a center.

Reactions: DarkandStormy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad