Buffalo Bills Talk 2017 part 2 (9-7): Next - The Offseason with First Round Picks at 21 & 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
LESLIE FRAZIER: "OUR GUYS ARE EXCITED" (10:00)
Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier talks about the bye week and the approach of the defense as they face Tampa Bay in Week 7.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "NEED TO IMPROVE" (10:37)
Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media on Monday after the bye week topics include; the offensive line, learning during the bye week, and health at the cornerback position.

JORDAN MATTHEWS, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, EAGER TO PLAY AGAIN
matthews-10-16.jpg

His recovery from thumb surgery is ahead of schedule. Jordan Matthews is out of his cast and is doing everything he can to strengthen his thumb so he can get back in the lineup.

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
Beane needs to be on the phone with Pittsburgh trying to get Martavis Bryant. I don't give a damn about the suspension crap. He will be cheap and would immediately be our number 1.
PLEASE. Getting some good WR talent would be incredible. Would Pitt do it and for what in return? I could see them spiting Bryant and holding on to him. But thats just me

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Fitz will get 1st team reps for Bucs on Wed.
With a sprained AC joint in his throwing shoulder, Bucs QB Jameis Winston won’t be doing much more than handing off in practice on Wednesday. That according to Tampa head coach Dirk Koetter.

Koetter gave indication that Ryan Fitzpatrick will get all the first team reps in practice Wednesday for the Bucs, while Winston takes another day to rest his throwing arm.

“(Third string quarterback) Ryan Griffin will be able to run the scout team against the defense and on Wednesday Ryan Fitzpatrick will take the first-team reps,” said Koetter. “Jameis will be able to do some run-game stuff. We’ll do a few more things that fit maybe what Ryan does on Wednesday, and we’ll incorporate that in.”

So it sounds like the true test for Winston’s availability for Sunday’s game will take place at Thursday’s practice.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
So, I'm a noted Bills skeptic. I had previously been a billiever and tried to be optimistic. But, for me, the Watkins trade was the breaking point with "giving a f***" about this team this season. That being said, I'm quite surprised about where we are at and how the defense has played.

That being said, we have a 5 game window here to prove that this team is for real.

We do not play a "good" team for 5 weeks. LA, Oakland, Tampa, NYJ, and New Orleans are all "winnable" games. Now, 5-0 isn't realistic. However, 3-2, at a minimum, should be. 4-1 with a few breaks.

TB SHOULD be a must win. facing a team without their starting QB after a bye at home needs to be a must win.

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
So, I'm a noted Bills skeptic. I had previously been a billiever and tried to be optimistic. But, for me, the Watkins trade was the breaking point with "giving a ****" about this team this season. That being said, I'm quite surprised about where we are at and how the defense has played.

That being said, we have a 5 game window here to prove that this team is for real.

We do not play a "good" team for 5 weeks. LA, Oakland, Tampa, NYJ, and New Orleans are all "winnable" games. Now, 5-0 isn't realistic. However, 3-2, at a minimum, should be. 4-1 with a few breaks.

TB SHOULD be a must win. facing a team without their starting QB after a bye at home needs to be a must win.

I agree that it's a 'must win', but quite honestly Fitz scares me more than Winston.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->