Buffalo Bills Talk 2017 part 2 (9-7): Next - The Offseason with First Round Picks at 21 & 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY
New England is definitely vulnerable but the Bills depth will keep them from getting the 10 wins they'll need for the division tiebreaker.

Last edited:

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
More excited for the Bills than the Sabres... that's sad. Been a long time to say the least.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
With how the Jets are playing the past couple weeks and now vs the Jets, it's making the Bills win more impressive.

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
With how the Jets are playing the past couple weeks and now vs the Jets, it's making the Bills win more impressive.

It's pretty clear that the Jets aren't the tire fire everyone thought they'd be. They've had their opportunities in this game, as well.

The Browns are (still) the worst team in the league.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
That's probably one of the top ten worst calls I've ever seen.

That was terrible. I walked into a bar when it was 14-0. There are 6 Pats fans sitting together. Every play they did their best Tom Brady impression yelling for a flag.

Reactions: TheStorm
Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
I was so wrong on Watson. Even with his longish motion, he's crushing.

Miami over Atlanta really takes some luster away from beating them. They didn't win via any fluky stuff either.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
This could be very interesting for next week: Jameis Winston just left the Bucs/Cards game with a shoulder injury:

And his backup is none other than... Ryan Fitzpatrick. Distinct possibility the Bills could see Fitz and EJ Manuel as the opposing QBs the next 2 games.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The call in the Pats/Jets game was so brutal I can’t believe it didn’t happen to us.

Well I guess it still kind of did.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
This could be very interesting for next week: Jameis Winston just left the Bucs/Cards game with a shoulder injury:

And his backup is none other than... Ryan Fitzpatrick. Distinct possibility the Bills could see Fitz and EJ Manuel as the opposing QBs the next 2 games.

Carr is playing today, so unless he gets re-injured we won't be seeing EJ.

Tampa Bay is pretty much a must win at this point...they're offering no resistance to the Cards right now, and the Cards shouldn't be good enough to be beating anyone by 24 at halftime...

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
That's probably one of the top ten worst calls I've ever seen.
the only one of recent that I've seen worse was the Duke Johnson fumble last year where he had it in his hands in the air standing up far from the pile and the woman ref comes over to look for a football on a bunch of players piled on top of nothing to rule Redskins football.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I guess I'm not as bullish on Watson as many others. Defenses will adjust in time IMO.
I just don't see it here....Watson has always had really good accuracy to the point where he almost always puts it where his receivers have the only chance for the ball. He also looks like he is literally unaffected by any pressure situations and could lead a comeback comfortably after throwing 3 INTs because the guy never really lets anything get to him. He really only needs to work on his deep ball and presnaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad