Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Knights - regulation

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Knights - overtime/shootout

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
Super frustrating. Really thought jack was gonna pot that one in OT...did we not have a TO left? Was hoping we would use one to get jack some rest in OT

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I admittedly didn't watch the replay but hard to fault a goalie on an uncontested shot from the slot, no

Reactions: Icicle

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
They played that OT brutally. We need a speed injection especially up front, Bailey will stay and I think we'll see CJ Smith here. Trading for Athanasiou is an option. Just too many turtles.

Reactions: drew5580

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
3 out of 8 points on West Trip.

Not pinning this on Johnson other than to say an .840 save percentage doesn't cut it.....

Didn't watch, followed it at work. Was it a bad goal then Chainshot?

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
They played that OT brutally. We need a speed injection especially up front, Bailey will stay and I think we'll see CJ Smith here. Trading for Athanasiou is an option. Just too many turtles.

I think part of the slowness was the same 6 guys played the last 10 minutes of the game, lol. They were GASSED.

Reactions: Fezzy126

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
They got extremely lucky to tie it up and then played like hot garbage in OT, so that probably evens out as "hooray, a point!" idk

Reactions: Ralonzo

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
They got extremely lucky to tie it up and then played like hot garbage in OT, so that probably evens out as "hooray, a point!" idk
I agree entirely but objectively there's bound to be a game we deserved to win and lost this year that evens the karmic balance.

Reactions: Ralonzo

russ4king

Sep 10, 2002
Welland
Visit site
Use this year to develop some kids in Rochester and be a seller at trading deadline?

Gonna be hard to keep paid butts in those seats the rest of this season if they (the players and/or management) give us any indication that they are giving up this early......

Whether or not they publicly admit it is one thing, but having that strategy behind closed doors is not going to impact ticket sales. This team is not very good. They have 5-8 good pieces to build around and a lot of meh players after that. This isn’t something we just learned. Most knew it coming into the season.

They have a lot of work to do. Publicly they will either say nothing or just that they are building a system to win and it takes time. Reality is to expect no big trades other than to shed salary and gain picks and prospects as the year goes on.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I guess being happy ROR snapped out of his 6 game blackhole isn't enough. Nope, its time to stake positions so we can get the good old ROR vs Eichel pissing match going.
The "Eichel is overpaid for what he contributes" is not on the menu until next year though :D

I also never mentioned Eichel...

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I guess being happy ROR snapped out of his 6 game blackhole isn't enough. Nope, its time to stake positions so we can get the good old ROR vs Eichel pissing match going.

I'm glad you posted this, because I stared at the original quote for quite some time trying to figure out the purpose of such an extremely hyperbolic statement. Are we just digging for reactions here? OK, I'll play, since some like posting utterly meaningless shot events from individual games:

upload_2017-10-18_9-51-13.png

Of the skaters with the most ES TOI, he sure didn't appear to be the best from the score sheet... I'm happy ROR had a bounce back game too, I want something positive to cheer for when I watch this team. But what's the end goal of stating such a subjective point as a fact other than "I'm looking for an argument, let's go"

We aren't going anywhere as a team unless Jack, Sam, ROR, Risto, and even Kane are all our "best players".

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
The "Eichel is overpaid for what he contributes" is not on the menu until next year though :D

I also never mentioned Eichel...

You mentioned ROR and "The rest of the team". Eichel is a subset of the rest of the team.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I'm glad you posted this, because I stared at the original quote for quite some time trying to figure out the purpose of such an extremely hyperbolic statement. Are we just digging for reactions here? OK, I'll play, since some like posting utterly meaningless shot events from individual games:

View attachment 80281

Of the skaters with the most ES TOI, he sure didn't appear to be the best from the score sheet... I'm happy ROR had a bounce back game too, I want something positive to cheer for when I watch this team. But what's the end goal of stating such a subjective point as a fact other than "I'm looking for an argument, let's go"

We aren't going anywhere as a team unless Jack, Sam, ROR, Risto, and even Kane are all our "best players".
The point is, don't draw conclusions from 7 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad